Z-22: On Going

Lisa Pov

We are still in the penthouse. We are still doing the things we need to do. Everything is still on-going; no one has finished yet. Chu, Bam, and Seulgi went outside again yesterday with Moonbyul to steal a car and needed materials. 

We are now at the parking lot rooftop since it is kind of safe here and there are no zombies here. The tops help Moonbyul customize the car.

"How long will it take to customize this car?" Seulgi asked Moonbyul.

"Maybe tomorrow or later, it's already finished."

"Wow, isn't it too fast?"

"Yeah, kind a since we need to rush."

"So, it will only take about 2-3 days?" I asked Byul, and she nodded. "You can be a mechanical engineer, Byul."

"Yeah, but my parents need me at the company, so I will take business management."

"It looks like almost all of us will take business management." Chu said, and they nodded. "Our family businesses need us, but for now, we need to survive this first before handling our family companies."

"It looks like we still have a long way to go before we become business women," Seul said.

"What are you guys going to do after this shit ends?" I asked them, and they looked at me.

"I think I might now take a long vacation because this situation is really stressing me out. I'm much more mentally tired than physically because until now I was still processing this shitty situation. " Chu answered honestly.

"Me too. I might take a long, long break and I will go to the beach and chill." Bam said.

"I think we all need and want a vacation." Seul said, and we nodded. Suddenly, Chu's phone rang.

"It's Irene." she informed us, and she answered, "She said that she found the location of in the in tutum."

"Really!?!?" We said it in sync, and she nodded.

"Let's go to the penthouse first and let's just continue fixing this later." I said, and we went to the penthouse.

As soon as we arrive in the penthouse, we went where Hyun at. She was at the balcony of the penthouse to have a better signal.

"Where is the in tutum?" Seul asked.

"Gyeongsang is about a 3–4 hour drive away." Irene answered.

"It's pretty far." Seul mumbled

"So what is the plan now?" Chu asked.

"Chaeng and Nini will be the ones going to answer your freaking question," I said.

"But where are they?" We looked around, and we couldn't see them here in the living room.

"They are in the bedroom. Just wait for them." Nayeon informed us as we nodded.

We stayed in the living room. We are waiting for Jennie and Rosie because we want to hear the plan. We need to go in tutus because that is the only safe choice. We've been here at the penthouse for 9 days. Jungkook's signal is still processing it.

 Byul's customized car is about 90% finished and is totally finish. Thankfully, Irene found the tutu earlier than I thought because I knew the government was blocking its location. Jen and Rosie burst into the loving room.