Z-16: Leaving the University

YG University
July 18,2020
9:37 PM

Jennie Pov

We are currently observing the zombies outside. It stinks that we are still stuck here. We also hear some growling outside, and sometimes they bang on the door in this room, so we keep quiet.

I looked around the room and noticed that my friends were falling asleep. Lisa is already asleep. She is sleeping on the floor while her back is leaning against the wall. She is really tired. I can't believe she fought outside alone just to get here.

"Any updates guys?" I asked them.

"Still nothing, they just roamed round." Solar answered.

"Can this window be open?" Rosie asked.

"Yes, but why, Rosie? Do you have an idea?" Jeongyeon said while looking for some news.

"What if we try to throw something out there and let's see what they are going to do? We might learn something if we did that." Rosie said which gave me a good impression. She is full of ideas and she never ran out.

"You know what, Chaeng, you are really smart. I love you--r ideas, hehe" Chu said while scratching her head.

"What are we going to throw out there?" Bam asked.

"Try to look around here in this room or at your unimportant things." I responded

"There are books here under the table. We can throw them there and they can have a large impact if they fall flat. " Jungkook said.

"Yeah, we can use that." I said while trying to open the window. We should throw it away a little far from here. "So, who is volunteering to throw this? "

"Bam, I think you should since you are a basketball varsity. You are good at shooting, so think of this as a ball." Seulgi said.

"All right, it looks like we don't have any other options," Bam said as he slowly opened the window. He breathed first and threw it a little bit far into this building. "Nice. How was that?"

"It is pretty nice, Bam" Chu said.

"Guys, look at this." Irene said. She shows us the CCTV footage: "It looks like they are following the noise."

"Yeah, we definitely know that," Chu said, and Irene smacked her head. "Ouch geez, relax."

"What I mean is, they follow the noise quickly, they even bump into each other." Irene continued.

I said, "It probably means that they are blind," and I opened Lisa's camera to study the picture she took. "Look at these eyes. They are pure white. Blind people sometimes have pure white eyes, but some of them do not. We need light to try it. "

"Here, Lisa had these." Nayeon handed me a flashlight.

"But what if they are not blind? They might follow the flashlight if you did that. " Jeongyeon said that made us wonder.

"Yeah, she has a point," Solar said.

"I think we should burn a book," Moonbyul suggested. "Since Jisoo had lighters and Bam would throw it again far from here."

"That's a good idea, Byul." Chu praised "Here is the lighter."

"Bam, can you throw it while it is burning?" I asked him.

"I can; all I have to do is cover my hands with cloth so I can't feel the heat." Bam answered, and he covered his hand with his handkerchief. "Okay, Pres, light it up."