Z-38: Complete Family

Bambam Pov

I'm a failure. I failed to protect my one and only favorite cousin. She is lying here lifeless. She is pale and sweating hard. 

I don't know what to do anymore. I can't help her and I can't cure her.

I'm just literally here crying and blaming myself for not being able to protect her. I promised to her family and to myself I'm going to protect her no matter what but what happen? 

Bambam, you are so disappointing.

Crying can't help her. Bambam stopped crying now. 

I can't stop my tears from coming out of my eyes.

I wanted to kill all the zombies and I wanted to kill Mr. Lee right now.

He is the cause of this shits!

I charged towards Mr. Lee and strangled him.

"IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!" I shouted and punched him in the face.

My friends removed me from Mr. Lee and pulled me somewhere far away from him.

"Bam, stop doing this. You should calm down." V said, but I keep trying to remove their holds. 

"That son of a bitch!" I shouted while glaring at Mr. Lee.

Suddenly, someone slapped me on the face, which made me stop in my position.

"We are all hurting, Bambam. We didn't want this to happen. I'm blaming myself because of me, Lisa got bitten, but no matter how much I blame myself, she won't wake up. 

She saved me and V from getting bitten, and I'm blaming myself for that. If I'm not weak, I'm sure that I'm able to kill that zombie. To be honest, I really wanted to kill myself right now because I'm hurt and it hurts to witness all of that. 

I'm just laying on the ground while she gets bitten. Lisa and Deukie got hurt because of me. They did that selfless act to save someone weak like me. 

Bambam, killing Mr. Lee won't help to wake her up and ease the pain we feel. Mr. Lee is the only one who can help her. Calm yourself, cry yourself out, Bambam. Let it all out. " Chu hugged me, and I cried into her shoulder.

I hugged her tightly, like my life depended on it. She just let me cry on her shoulder as she gently rubbed my back.

As I cried on her shoulder, I felt the car stop. We have arrived safely in Tutum.

Jisoo and I pulled away from each other, then I hurriedly carried Lisa on my back. 

Jin carried J-hope on his back and we all ran to the medical department.

General was here to welcome us, but instead of feeling relief that we managed to arrive safely, he was shocked because of Lisa's lifeless body and J-Hope's weak body that was on Jin and I's back.

We rushed to the medical department. The General called all the doctors and even nurses.

I put Lisa's lifeless body in the bed, and Mr. Lee started to examine her. Mr. Lee asked for doctors to help and assist him. 

"Leave this room for now." Mr. Lee said, and I'm hesitating to leave the room because I don't want to leave Lisa.

"Bambam, let's go out now." V dragged me outside. 

I was slowly getting far from Lisa when I saw her arm hanging in the bed. The door closed and I kneeled in front of it. 

I cried myself out and kept hitting the ground.