Z-33: Real Deal

Lisa Pov

I woke up from my deep sleep and felt something heavy on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw a cute sleeping kitten. Her chubby cheeks are pressed against my chest and her arms are hugging my waist. 

I stroked her head and kept staring at her.

"WE'RE HOME!!" someone exclaimed loudly. 

I was slowly trying to remove Nini from on top of me, but she was groaning. I successfully escape from her, but she wakes up.

"Where are you going, Lili?" She sat up and yawned, so cute.

"Your teammates are already here."

"Ahhh, just let them come back here and cuddle me." She held the hem of my shirt.

"You know, we can't do that now."

"Why?" She frowned.

"I forgot that I still have something to do and I need to help on the site."

"But can you stay here?" She asked me cutely.

"I want to, but I have to go or else Chaeng will kill me."

"Fine! Don't come back here anymore." she laid down and covered herself with the blanket.

"I'm sorry, Nini, we can cuddle next time." Despite the fact that she has her head covered, I kiss her on the head. I was about to walk away, but she held my wrist.

"Can you kiss me here?" She pouted. She asking me to kiss her on the lips so I gave her a peck. "Yah! I don't want a peck, I want a real kiss. "

I kissed her again, but this time it took longer. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her nape. I bit her lower lips, asking for entrance, which she accepted. I sucked her tongue and she moaned. 

We pull away and catch our breath.

"Nini, I have to go now." I pecked her lips again.

"Yeah, be careful Lili," she said, kissing my cheeks and lips. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered and pecked her lips again.

"Go now or I might stop you." She warned me, and I chuckled.

"Bye, Nini." I waved my hands.

"Bye Lili."

I got out of her room and I tiptoed. 

I successfully got out of their dorm and I ran without thinking where should I go. I stopped running and I saw Seulgi having deep thoughts.

"Are you all right, Bear?" She flinched.

"Yeah." she said almost in whisper.

"What happened to you?"

"Irene happened." She held her lips and I held my lips too.

"Did she kiss you?" I asked her to not look at her.

"Yeah, did Jennie kiss you too?"

"Yeah."

"What is the real deal now?" We asked in sync and we looked at each other. We sighed.

"I don't know and I forgot to ask." we said again in sync. We're both staring at nothing.

" Guys, What happened to you, guys?" Jeongyeon appeared. You don't have to answer. It looks like I already know the answer.