Z-4: Chosen Club

January 26,2020
9:37 AM

LALISA

I already decided which club I'm joining

I already decided which club I'm joining. It took a week before I decided, and today will be the audition. Bambam just persuaded me, actually. He said that I was very good at it. So I decided to join the dance club.

"Liz, goodluck with your performance," Kook said.

"Thanks, Kookie."

"Liz, are you nervous?" Bambam asked.

"Yeah, super, it's my first time performing and I'm also introverted, that's why."

"Lisa, don't worry, we are here supporting you. Don't look at people, just look at us. " Rosé said, "You can do it, Fighting!"

"Bro, you can do this. Trust me, you can," Bambam said. "Lisa, you can do this. Trust me, you can."

"Thank you guys, I appreciate your support." I hugged them and went to the backstage to prepare.

"Hey, wassup I'm Momo Hirai. Are you going to audition too?"

"Oh hey, I'm Lalisa Manoban. Just call me Lisa, and yeah, I'm auditioning too."

"Okey, goodluck to us, because I heard that the SC members are also the ones who are going to judge," Momo said.

Myy jisooooss. I'm getting nervous.

"Hey breathe, it's OK, we can do this."

"Thank you hehe, and best of luck to us."

"Yeah fighting."

"22 participants, Momo Hirai," someone announced.

"Goodluck Momo!" I shouted, and she gave me a thumbs up.

Wow she is so great at dancing. All of students shouting her name. What the hell its getting hot in here.

MOMO!!
YOU ARE SO HOT
I LOVE YOU!!
BE MY GIRL
MOMO MOMO!!!
I THINK YOU AREE THE ONEEE!!
MOMO SARAANGHAEEEEE

"Momo Hirai, thanks for your performance. We are just posting the result. You can go now." a bear said.

"Congrats in advance, you are a great dancer," I said while clapping. She laughed at me.

"Hahaha thanks Lisa, goodluck to you," Momo said, "it is now your turn."

"23 Lalisa Manoban," the bear said.