Z-31: Start of Arkin Plan

Rosie Pov

We are here inside the military tent, making a design that will make sure that the wall won't ever collapse again. Solar Unnie helped me and Jungkook by making the blueprint while we told her our ideas, and she was the one who drew our ideas on how to build a strong wall. 

Some trainees and adults have already arrived here. They will help us build the wall.

"Lisa really made a sturdy wall. The container truck had the block of cement inside. " I said in amazement while staring in the wall.

"Yeah, she is really a great planner." Kook agreed.

"How should we make this wall sturdy and won't ever collapse?" Solar unnie asked.

We planned on how we were going to make it sturdy. Thankfully, we got along well, and we didn't argue or anything. Solar Unnie sketched the blueprint and she worked on it for at least 2 hours.

We are now starting to build the wall. We start immediately since we don't want to collapse it like what happened to the here in east-wing border. Jungkook will personally assist the people with what they will be doing while he is personally helping them to do the wielding of the metals.

I also heard today that Jennie Unnie will talk to the committee, and I hope she is will be successful stopping the. 

Lisa really knows that Jennie is good at argument and debate. I hope you did well, Jennie.

.

.

.

.

Jennie Pov

Instead of wearing military clothes, I'm wearing formal clothes since I'm going to talk to the committee. I want to look professional and my aura will be powerful.

The President already discussed the things I need to know about the government.

"Wow! Couz, you really look professional. " RM looked stunned, even Jimin and Suga.

"It looks like a military outfit covers your beauty." Jimin said while looking at me which earn a smack on the head from Suga.

"Stop drooling at her, Jimin. Our role is to protect her, not to drool because of her beauty. Arkin might kill you. She is protective towards Jennie." Suga said. 

Protective? 

Who?

 Lili?

 Yeah, she is, but to all of us, not just me.

"Let's go already, the committee is waiting." I told them