Z-7: FESTIVAL

YG UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL FESTIVAL DAY
APRIL 24,2020

After a week of preparations, the day has come. It's finally the festival day. Students are busy preparing and fixing their booths. Class A-J held different booths. Class A is a photo booth, Class B is a haunted house booth, Class C is a café, etc. 

The student council is now just observing the surroundings. They have to make everything perfect. Since it's a school festival, outsiders can enter the YG university. That's why student councils and the security guards are observing the surroundings.

Jisoo Pov

I'm tired. I'm craving some chickens. We just roamed around the whole campus, and I'm pretty tired. I hope I didn't run for president.

"Chu unnie Let's go and stop sighing. " Jen said "I know what you are thinking; you want some chicken and you regret becoming president."

"Ding dong deng, you are absolutely right," I said. "You really know me, boy."

"Not really. You just keep complaining every damn day how much you miss chicken and how you regret becoming SC president."

Yeah, she is right about that. hahaha

Let's go to our auditorium. We still need to start the school festival. 

Jendeukie and I were walking towards the school auditorium. There are a lot of outsiders: parents, children, teenagers, etc. They are looking forward to the events of today's festival.

"Good Day! everyone! I am the Student Council President. My name is Jisoo TurtleRabbit Kim." I told my name, I actually rap my middle name hehe."

"So, today our school held a singing and dancing contest. Our school versus others' schools There are 17 schools who will compete to get the throne and the prize."

I continue. "The judges will be the ones deciding who is going to win. The judges are also depending on audience choice because, at the mechanics, we have a 20% stage impact. Do you know who will be the judges?"

"NO!!"

"Who is it?"

"IS IT A SHE OR A HE? Are they hot?"

"WHO?!?!"

"Let's all welcome the judges!" I said enthusiastically. 

"Lee TAE-MIN!!"

"Jeong Ji-Hoon or RAIN!!"

"Kim Hyo-Yeon!!"

"Gong MIN JI!!"

"Kim TAE-YEON!!"

"AND BOA!!!"

I'm satisfied with the audience reaction. Who will not because they are celebrities? The Benefits of Attending a Top 1 School normal to have a celebrity guest.

"Are you guys ready to hear a very nice, soothing, and angelic voice?" I asked.

We are excited!!!

Leggoo!!!!

Hooooo!!!

"Singing Participants, Fighting!" I said, and I went down stage.

There are a lot of school rivals this year. Maybe because of the grand prize. I'm still waiting for our school's turn. This year's competition we kind of changed it.