Z-42: Jisoo's Book

Jisoo Pov

Everything returned to normal after the zombie apocalypse was over. We survive, and we strive to become successful in life.

At this moment, I'm having an interview since the book that I released was a success, and I'll be having a fan meeting after this interview.

"Ms. Jisoo, the book you wrote is based on your experience." An interviewer asked me, and I smiled.

"Yes, it is."

"What inspired you to write about your experiences in life?"

"A very important friend of mine."

"Can you share the story behind your book?"

"Yes, actually, the friend who inspires me is not only my friend, but she is also my sister. She is the heroine in that story because she saves all of us and protects us in the end. I shared her all sacrifices and hard work to keep everyone around her safe. We felt safe around her and she assured us that everything would be fine and the disaster would end soon." I stopped and breathed. I smiled and continued.

"She sacrificed herself to save me and my cousin. She didn't hesitate to save us that time. Even though she was struggling and having a hard time standing up, she crawled towards us and she let herself get bitten instead of us. " I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from crying, and I cleared my throat.

"I witness everything she and our other friend Deukie did. Sadly, Deukie and his twin brother didn't make it alive because they choose to sacrifice theirselves and die together. I'm the one who injected the a serum to the woman who ended everything, at first I was hesitant but she told me to do it so I did it. She lost consciousness and I panicked, scared, and shocked. 

Actually, I'm the type of person who keeps everything to myself. I didn't cry in front of everyone but after what happened to her. I cried my whole heart out, my world crashed, and I felt numb at that time. We tried to find anything that could help her, but we failed. She fought by herself, and we were just there waiting and praying for her. We love her and will always be. She is our hero, a leader, a friend, and a sister. " I smiled, and the crowd clapped their hands.

"Such an inspiring and good story. You can say something about her right now. " The interviewer signed me.

"Yeah! If you are watching me, and I know you are, I'm sorry if I failed to protect you, but I know you will be saying that it's fine. Thank you so much. Because of you, I'm here and I'm a successful book writer now. Saranghae!" I smiled at the camera and waved to my readers.

"So, everyone, the book signing is starting now!!" The interviewer announced.

 All the people cheered and they fell in line.

I keep signing and interacting with them. They know about my relationship with Rosé and they are happy with it. They also said that we made a good couple, and that makes me happy and proud. The last reader went towards me, and she gave me her book, the first one that got published. I looked up and I saw her smiling at me.

"Am I late?" I chuckled and I signed the book.

"No, you are actually on time." She laughed at me.

I don't regret anything that happened, even though I witnessed you dying in front of me. You told me not to blame myself, and I did that. I just told myself that you just want the best for me and I might not be able to fight that virus. Thank you for everything...