Z-23: Surviving Outside

Moonbyul Pov

We've arrived at the top of the parking lot. Our belongings had already been placed in the compartment. I double-checked that our car was set to travel.

 I double-checked that our car was set to travel

(A/N: Don't mind the machine gun in front. Just imagine the car without the machine gun.)

"Wow, Byul, it's amazing." Nayeon praised me as she clapped her hands in amazement.

"Daebak! Byul unnie, you surpassed my expectations." Rosie gave me a thumbs up.

"You know, girls, she is the engine." Lisa said, and she smiled at me, which I reciprocated. "Lets go now!"

"By the way, who will be the driver?" Jungkook asked suddenly.

"That will be Moonbyul because I believe she is a much better driver than I." Chu answered as she traced the vehicle with her fingers.

"Ok! So ride the car now." I said excitedly, because it was my first time customizing a car and I was excited to experience driving my customized car.

.
.

.
.

We are now on the road. Irene is the one telling me the direction, while the others at the back are just quiet and looking outside.

We stopped at a gas station. The others went inside the convenience store. While me and Bam are looking out, since we already stocked a gallon of gasoline.

"It's really different, right?" Bam said he was talking about the city.

"Yes, it is very different." He looked at me and tapped my shoulders.

"It will end soon." he smiled at me.

Yeah, it will end soon. I hope

"It looks like they are stealing all the products in the store." he joked, and I laughed.

"Yeah, they really take a lot."

"You know, that's why I hate girls when doing some shopping; they always take a lot of time in one store."

"It looks like I didn't need to make a rest stop anymore. Look at them! It looks like they got what they needed and wanted." I said, pointing to them.

"Guys, it looks like you bought the whole store," Bam told out friends who carrying lots of shopping basket filled with goods.

"What? It's free." Seulgi deadspanned which made me chuckled.

"Yeah, you just take it for granted." I said, and we rode in the car again.

.
.

.
.

It had been a few minutes of driving and I saw a lot of cars on the road, so I took the other side of the road.