Z-6: Canceled

YG University
April 17,2020

LALISA

In the past two months, we have become closer. After Jennie laughs, it never repeats again. She's back to being cold again. Hayss, she is so attractive while laughing. I guess it only happens once in a blue moon.

We are now walking towards the school cafeteria. I am with Bam, Kookie, Chaeng, and the SC members. That's why people are looking at us, but I've already gotten used to it. 

"So, who will be the one who gets our order?" I asked and they just gave me a I don't know look which made me sighed.

"How about we draw who gets the X will be the one who is going to order?" I suggested and they nodded.

"Cool sounds great." Kook said.

Irene and Rosè are the ones who got the sacred X. Hehe, it looks like luck is on my side.

Sitting arrangement:
Rectangle table
Jungkook-Lisa-Rosè-Bambam
Nayeon-Jennie-Jisoo-Irene

"Hey Jen, wassup?" the dog suddenly appeared. Jennie just ignored him.

"Oh silent treatment, I see," Kai said and he inverted his gaze to Jungkook. "Hey nerd, get me some food!"

"The audacity." Nayeon said as she rolled her eyes. "the SC President is here and here you are starting to pretend to be a king."

"What's up, Chu?" Kai greeted with a wave.

"Get lost, Doggie," Chu said in a serious and cold voice. "Learn some respect, we are not close to call me in my nickname"

"Relax woman , looks like you guys woke up in wrong side of bed."

Hey Jen, let's have dinner later," Kai said, but Jennie just ignored him. "Hey! Nerd, where is my food?"

"I don't know," Kook answered, while I gritted my jaw because of annoyance.

"You don't know? Buy me some food! You don't have any money? Here is some money since you are poor, "Kai said while mocking Jungkook and he threw some cash at Jungkook's direction.

"Buy your own food, Kai. I don't care if you are rich and I am poor. Grow up, Kai. You are already 20. You are still immature. You are just a mere student here. You are not a king, Kai, you are just a student." Jungkook stated, Kai suddenly grabbed his collar.

"Tsk, so you're not following my commands anymore, WHO DO YOU THI—?" he was cut off.

I slammed the table so loudly that it caused her friends to jump in surprise.

"Kim FUCKING JONGIN!" I shouted and glared at him.

"I am getting tired of your shits. Get lost, you son of a bitch. Do you think that we will be scared of you? Do you think we are going to work for you? Do you believe you're a fucking god, huh?!?Stop being so immature." I gripped his wrist tightly, which caused Kai to remove his hand from Jungkook's collar.