𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐

Seonghwa woke up first not because of the sun but because of loud voices coming from down stairs. He looked at the time and saw that is was already ten in the morning. He did his morning routine, placed a peck on Yeosang before he went down stairs. Seonghwa saw Hongjoong talking to an unfamiliar person. Seonghwa was so lost.

"Good morning." Seonghwa greeted with a smile as he walked into the kitchen by Hongjoong and his friend.

"Oh, Good morning hyung." Hongjoong said with a smile.

Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong then slightly nudged at the random dude opposite of Hongjoong.

"Right, uh this is Ju Haknyeon" Hongjoong said with a smile.

"Nice to me you Haknyeon, I'm Seonghwa." Seonghwa greeted him.

Haknyeon smiled and shook Seonghwa's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Haknyeon replied.

They heard voices and footsteps behind them. Seonghwa turned and saw that everyone had now woken up and was retreating down stairs.

"Good morning hyung." Yeosang said as he hugged Seonghwa.

"Good morning pup, slept well?" Seonghwa asked.

Yeosang nod before turning to the face Hongjoong but tilted his head to the side as he saw a new figure. He gripped onto Seonghwa's hand before looking at Seonghwa for an explanation. Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong.

"Guys this is Haknyeon." Hongjoong said as he scratched his nape.

The guys was shocked but they all showed Haknyeon and welcomed with a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you, My name is Wooyoung and this is my husband San." Wooyoung said as he greeted Haknyeon.

"I'm Mingi, this tall dude here is my ex." Mingi said as he pointed to Yunho.

Mingi earned a hard slap on his arm from Yunho making everyone laugh out loudly.

"Hi, I'm Yunho, this idiot's husband." Yunho said rolling his eyes at Mingi before shaking Haknyeon hand.

Haknyeon nod as he smiled at them.

"Hey, I'm Jongho and this cutie is my boyfriend Chanhee." Jongho said as he introduced himself and his boyfriend.

Chanhee smiled as he waved at Haknyeon.

"Hi, I'm Yeosang, a puppy hybrid and Seonghwa's boyfriend." Yeosang said with a smile as he greeted Haknyeon.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Haknyeon said with a smile.

Yeosang whispered something to Seonghwa that made him burst out laughing, causing everyone to look at them.

"Yeosang said he has good manners and a goo sense of style so he's a keeper." Seonghwa said as he laughed.

"Hyunggg~" Yeosang whined as Seonghwa sold him out. "I'm gonna make breakfast." He said and was about to storm into the kitchen but was stopped.

"Hak and I made breakfast for everyone." Hongjoong said with a smile and Haknyeon nod.

"I wanted to make a good impression." Haknyeon said as he scratched his nape.

"Your mannerism is enough!" Chanhee exclaimed and Yeosang nod.

Seonghwa let out a chuckle and Jongho just shook his head.

"Okay, let's eat out on the patio." Yunho said with a smile.

They all helped moved the breakfast to the table on the patio before sitting down and began eating.