𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍

Seonghwa told everyone they had the next day off, that way he could help Yeosang prepare. Thanks to Jongho the food was covered, Chanhee came over and helped Yeosang decorate while the others were trying to close off some work. By the time lunch time arrived, the house was partially full.

Seonghwa walked into the bedroom and saw Yeosang laying down on the bed with his eyes closed. He let out a chuckle before going into the bathroom. Once he showered, he returns to the room to get dressed. He wore a white silk shirt paired with a black ripped jeans. He straightened his hair and wore his ring and silver chain.

He walked over to bed and started to wake Yeosang up. He placed a a kiss on his forehead before lightly shaking him.

"Pupp, time to wake up." Seonghwa said.

Yeosang shook his head and Seonghwa laughed.

"Come on baby, everyone is down stairs already." Seonghwa said.

Yeosang opened his eyes and lightly glared at him. Seonghwa let out a chuckle before helping him sit up.

"You look hot." Yeosang said as he sat up.

"Thank you. Wanna go take a bath?"

"I'm goingg." Yeosang whined.

He took his towel and walked into the bathroom. He cleaned himself before returning to the bedroom. He saw Seonghwa still their.

"I thought you went down." Yeosang said as he dried his skin.

"Mom told me to wait on yo—" Seonghwa's words stopped as he saw Yeosang.

He walked up to him and placed his hands on Yeosang's stomach. Yeosang looked at him with a smile.

"Look at you looking oh so gorgeous." Seonghwa said before he kneeled down and place a kiss on his belly.

"And our babies are so dashing." Seonghwa added.

Seonghwa passed his hand before he felt a kick. Yeosang's eyes widened and Seonghwa looked up at him excitingly.

"I felt them move!" Seonghwa exclaimed.

"I did to!!" Yeosang replied.

"I love you my babies, daddy and papa are waiting for you." Seonghwa said before he placed a kiss.

Seonghwa helped Yeosang get dressed. He wore a baggy white t-shirt with white pants and a dark brown cardigan over it. Once he was ready they both went down stairs.

"Well you both look dashing." Mrs. Park said looking at her sons.

Seonghwa smiled and Yeosang blushed a little.

"We brought gifts!!" Mingi said.

"You didn't have too guys." Yeosang said as he sat down.

"Oh come on, you don't expect us to not spoil mini Hwa." Mingi said.

Seonghwa panicked and mouthed for Mingi to be quiet. Yeosang laughed at how Seonghwa reacted. Mingi wore an apologetic look.

"Wait, mini Hwa?" Seonghwa's Mom asked as she looked at the couple.

Seonghwa smiled widely and Yeosang stood up before he pulled his t-shirt a bit revealing his swollen belly. Yeosang smiled widely as he slowly walked closer to Seonghwa's parents.

"You're going to be grandparents." Yeosang said with a smile as he rested her hand on his stomach.

Mr. Park's hand soon joined his wife's own. Yeosang looked at Seonghwa who was smiling at him. Mrs. and Mr. Park looked at Yeosang then at Seinghwa before smiling widely.