𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒐𝒏

Three days before the launch of the fashion show and the days have been more hectic. The last time Seonghwa remembered Yeosang was last week Friday and it was now Monday. He forgot about Yeosang since he still had much to do and the work load grew, but he still missed him. Everyone in the company became busier as the larger work load was spread through out the entire company.

"No! Not that shade of red! I specifically said velvet not wine!" Seonghwa shouted at the planner for the runway.

"And it's burnt gold runners not yellow!" Seonghwa shouted again.

The boys came by to help like they always do. They stood to the side watching as their best friend walked up and down trying to make sure everything it perfect even though he has two days left.

"I forgot what stress does to him." Jongho said and everyone else agreed.

"Choi San!" Seonghwa called out causing all of them to jump.

"I'll be back guys." San said as he went to Seonghwa's side.

"What's up?" San asked as he saw Seonghwa sitting down.

"I think we might need too‐"

"Hyung Yeosang is here!" Mingi exclaimed with a smile as he ran up to Seonghwa.

"Yeosang?" San questioned but not being answered.

"Where is he? Why is he here?" Seonghwa asked as he immediately stood up. He missed him. It has been while since they talked due to how busy the company was.

"He's by the others and I don't know why he's here-I mean I know why he's here- but he asked for you." Mingi said.

Seonghwa followed behind Mingi until he came to a stop, causing Seonghwa to stop and look at Yeosang.

"Yeosang" Seonghwa called out in happiness.

He won't be lying if he said he just wanted to hold him. He missed Yeosang.

"O-oh hi hyung. I'm sorry for just intruding but-" Yeosang words we cut off when Seonghwa pulled him away to a far corner.

"Who's Yeosang?" Everyone questioned before looking at Mingi.

Mingi smiled.

"His mate." Mingi replied which caused everyone's eyes to widen.

As they stopped Seonghwa pulled Yeosang in for a hug. Yeosang was surprised but hugged back Seonghwa, as he liked the comfortable warmth. Seonghwa then pulled away and looked at him.

"How did you know I was here?" Seonghwa questioned as he looked at Yeosang.

"Well..Mingi hyung told me to come. I don't know why though... I'm sorry for intruding" Yeosang said as he look downwards.

Seonghwa ruffled his hair then smiled.

"Its okay, and I know why Mingi asked you here." Seonghwa said before chuckling.

Seonghwa forgot he asked Mingi to get in contact with Yeosang to ask him if he would like to come to the fashion show.

Seonghwa reaches inside his coat into his pocket and pulled out a velvet red and gold envelop.

"Would you like to attend our annual fashion show on Thursday?" Seonghwa asked as he held out the invitation in front of Yeosang.

Yeosang mouth became ajar as he looked at the invitation. He couldn't believe it. He was getting personally invited to Hwa Designs fashion show by the owner himself.

"I would love to!" Yeosang said happily as he took the invite from Seonghwa's hand.

Seonghwa smiled as saw the scene in front of him.