𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚

As the new year progressed and the month of February approached, Seonghwa became more protective and cautious of Yeosang where abouts. Yeosang limited himself to leaving the house only if necessary as well. He was very well rounded which earned him looks and stares from others which made him feel a bit uncomfortable, so he came to the conclusion that he'd only leave the house if necessary. Seonghwa didn't mind though, if it's anything he wanted for Yeosang was for him to be comfortable.

Seonghwa's mom was in and out of their house, checking in with them and keeping Yeosang company while Seonghwa would be at work. Hwa Designs were preparing to launch the first designer line for the year. Having a best friend who gave birth and his fiancé who is soon to give birth, gave him an insight on the struggle of them finding clothing to wear, comfortably, as their baby bump grew. With this and further information, they decided to make a clothing line for pregnant people. In this clothing line he would have dresses, shirts, sweaters, hoodies, high waisted stretch pants and a few more pieces.

Seonghwa worked back and forth from home and the office which kept him on his toes. He'd return home to Yeosang already asleep and dinner covered down on the table.

It was almost ten at night when Seonghwa had returned home. Locking the doors behind him, he made his way to the bedroom before undressing himself and taking a bath. Once he was finished, he wore his pajamas and went to his side of the bed, wrapping his arm around Yeosang.

"You're home." Yeosang mumbled out as he adjusted himself.

"I am, missed me?" Seonghwa asked as he passed his hand on Yeosang's baby bump.

"We sure did. They were a bit restless today." Yeosang told him.

Seonghwa frowned a bit before placing a kiss on Yeosang's shoulder. Yeosang smiled as he intertwined their fingers that was resting on his bump.

"How was work?" Yeosang asked.

"Tiring and hustling." Seonghwa replied.

"Then, let's get some rest master." Yeosang smiled.

Seonghwa smiled and held Yeosang in his arms as they both drifted off to sleep.

Seonghwa woke up first. He turned and faced Yeosang with a small smile as he passed his fingers through Yeosang's hair. He place a kiss on his forehead before getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom to organize for work. He wore a Grey suit and combed his hair to the side before walking down stairs into the kitchen to get breakfast started.

Yeosang woke up with an empty space besides him. Letting out a yawn, he made his way to the bathroom to relieve himself and brush his teeth before making his way down stairs. Seeing Seonghwa dressed and making breakfast for both of them, made him smile as he sat down. Seonghwa turned to place the fruits on the table and smiled when he saw Yeosang sitting.

"Good Morning pup." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Good Morning Master, what's for breakfast?" Yeosang asked.

Seonghwa smiled as he placed the dishes on the table. Yeosang's eyes widened and he awed at all the food that was prepared. He licked his lips before looking up at Seonghwa who was smiling. Seonghwa sat next to him and ruffled his hair.

"Happy one year baby." Seonghwa said with a smile.

Yeosang eyes widened.

"That's today..." Yeosang mumbled looking down a bit.

Seonghwa smiled as he lifted Yeosang's face.

"It was the first time we met at McDonald's and I spilled your drink." Seonghwa said with a laugh following.