𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑳𝒆𝒇𝒕

Yeosang was prepared and relaxed for his finals. He was back at Seonghwa's place and Seonghwa and the others helped him studied, which he was thankful for. It was the morning of his first exam. Yeosang woke up to his alarm going off and an empty bed. He rubbed his eyes before getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom. He brushes his teeth and took a bath before returning to the room to get dressed. He wore a red hoodie with a pair of black jeans and his red converse. He took up his phone and bag before walking down stairs.

"Good Morning." Yeosang said as he walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning pup. Ready for your exams?" Seonghwa asked.

"Yup." Yeosang replied as he sat down.

"Good. Let's have breakfast then I'll drop you off." Seonghwa said and Yeosang nod before they started eating.

They finished eating and Seonghwa quickly washes the dishes before they left.

The drive was calm as Seonghwa helped Yeosang review a few topics before they pulled up in front of his collage. Seonghwa stopped the vehicle and Yeosang looked out the window.

"Hey pup." Seonghwa called out to Yeosang.

Yeosang turned and looked at him. Seonghwa leaned in and connected their lips with a smile, givng Yeosang an encouraging kiss. Seonghwa pulled away with smile and so did Yeosang.

"Good luck with your exams baby." Seonghwa said with a smile as he ran his finger through Yeosang's hair.

"Thank you master. I'll be finished by half two." Yeosang said and Seonghwa nod with a smile.

Yeosang got out of the vehicle after telling Seonghwa goodbye and walked towards his examination room. As he entered he took out his pencil case before going to his seat, a few minutes after the exam commenced.

_After his exams_

Yeosang had a contented smile on his face as he handed up his last paper for the day. He was positive he would get a good passing mark. He waited for the examiner to leave the room before standing up and getting his bag. He packed back his stuff in it before leaving the room.

As he walked outside of the building, with his phone at hand about to call Seonghwa, until he saw him leaning against the car. He was wearing light blue ripped jeans with a white inner tee and blue and white trench coat over it, with a pair of black and white converse. Not to forget a pair of black shades.

Yeosang stood a few seconds to take in how good Seonghwa looked. Yeosang smiled to himself knowing that Seonghwa belonged to him. He then brought himself back before walking towards his mate with a smile.

"Well, well, well, look at this hottie." Yeosang said as he approached Seonghwa.

Seonghwa smirk and looked at Yeosang before leaning off the car and walking towards him.

"This hottie is taken, I'm sorry." Seonghwa said.

"I'm glad you know you're taken." Yeosang said as he walked closer to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa hands automatically made their way to his waist. Yeosang leaned in near Seonghwa's ear.

"Taken by Kang Yeosang." He said before pulling back with a smile.

Seonghwa smiled widely.

"Let's go before people start staring hyung." Yeosang said before he started walking towards the car with a blush causing Seonghwa to laugh.

Seonghwa walked and sat in the drivers side and Yeosang was next to him.

"Where's my kiss?" Seonghwa asked with a pout as he switched on the vehicle.