𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅

Yeosang woke up and felt an empty space besides him. He sat up, looking around, remembering that he was at WooSan's house. He got off the bed and made his way to the bathroom and started to organize to head out with Yunho and his daughter.

He smiled as he got dressed because he had a spit spot for children, and Yuna makes him feel happy. He wore a pair of black pants, a blue stripe shirt and black shoes. He combed his hair and headed down stairs.

"Hey hyung what time does—" Yeosang stopped his sentence half way when he saw Seonghwa sitting in the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" Yeosang asked as he sat down.

"Explaining myself to you." Seonghwa replied.

"I'm sorry for what you saw yesterday. I deserved that slap." Seonghwa said.

Yeosang's heart beat started to raise.

"I should have fired her the moment she started messing around. I absolutely did not touch her, she pushed herself on to me when I was getting a file." Seonghwa explained.

"And besides, I don't need anyone except you. You are the only one I want and need. And our little one as well." Seonghwa said before he got up and walked towards Yeosang.

"I love you pup, I would never hurt your feelings or cheat on you, especially with a woman like that." Seonghwa stated.

"Oh so you will cheat!?" Yeosang exclaimed.

"No I won't! I can't get it up for anyone else! I only love you!" Seonghwa exclaimed.

Yeosang froze before he blushed. Yeosang then smiled and looked away before looking back at at Seonghwa.

"You can only get it up for me?" Yeosang asked as he stood up in front of Seonghwa.

He wrapped one of his hands around Seonghwa's neck and trailed the other hand down Seonghwa's chest to the waist band of his pants stopping in front of the zipper.

"Don't test me in a situation like this pup." Seonghwa said as he leaned his forehead onto Yeosang's own.

Yeosang smiled at that before giving Seonghwa a kiss.

"Am..am I forgiven?" Seonghwa asked.

"Yes, you're forgiven." Yeosang replied.

"I'm sorry pup." Seonghwa apologize again.

Yeosang looked at him and he had tears in his eyes. Yeosang quickly wiped it. He never saw Seonghwa like this, ever. Seonghwa really, throughly loved him and only him. Yeosang took Seonghwa's hands and placed it on his belly with a smile.

"I love you Hwa, our baby loves you and we always will." Yeosang said and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you. I love you too." Seonghwa said before he kneeled down in front of Yeosang belly, "and I love you too, soo much." He said before he placed a kiss on Yeosang's stomach.

He stood back up and Yeosang wiped his tears with a smile. Seonghwa smiled back at him and gave him a hug which he returned. He missed hugging Yeosang to sleep. Wooyoung and San saw them reconcile and smiled.

"Now that you guys have solved the situation, tell him the plan hyung." San said.

"Would you like to make your first debut as my lover at the Christmas Ball?" Seonghwa asked.

"Of course I would love that Master." Yeosang replied with a smile.

Seonghwa smiled and they all heard the doorbell go off.

"Must be Yunho and Yuna." Wooyoung said as he went to open the door.

"Good morning uncle Woo!" Yuna exclaimed as she entered the house.