𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

Yeosang woke up due to the constant kicking from his babies. He passed his hands over the area he felt the kicks which made him smile.

"Good morning my babies. Seems like you didn't want papa to sleep in." Yeosang said sleepily.

He felt another set of movement. Yeosang let out a low chuckle and smiled as he remembered what happened yesterday. Yeosang looked down at his fingers and saw his engagement ring resting on his left ring finger. He looked across and saw Seonghwa sleeping peacefully.

"Guys, daddy is tired from the adventure that took place yesterday." Yeosang said to his babies, "he very pretty when he sleeps." Yeosang added.

Yeosang smiled as he fixed himself on his side and played with Seonghwa's hair. He couldn't help but think of how far they've come.

"I'm happy I'm your forever choice. I don't know what I would do without you Park Seonghwa." Yeosang said softly.

"And I don't know where I would be without you Kang Yeosang." Seonghwa responded.

Yeosang smiled when he heard his voice.

"Did I wake you?" Yeosang asked as he continued playing with Seonghwa's hair.

"No, my body is trained to wake up once you've wake up." Seonghwa said as he turned facing Yeosang with a smile.

"That's a good thing, you'll always be there when I need you." Yeosang said as he slowly closed the gap between them.

"I'm always here." Seonghwa said before their lips connected.

They both smile into the kiss. Seonghwa brought his hand to Yeosang's jaw, deepening the kiss. Yeosang's hands tangled into Seonghwa's hair as he slowly lay on his back. Once Seonghwa was slightly over him, he pulled away and smiled at Yeosang.

"I love you Kang Yeosang." Seonghwa stated.

"I love you Park Seonghwa." Yeosang replied.

Giving him one last kiss, Seonghwa then went back to his original position, holding Yeosang's hand this time.

"Have you thought about a date for the wedding?" Yeosang asked.

"I was waiting for us to discuss it together. After all, it is our wedding." Seonghwa said as he turned his head to look at Yeosang.

Yeosang looked at him.

"I want the twins to be part of the wedding." Yeosang said causing Seonghwa to smile widely.

"They are due around the 14th to the 20th of February." Yeosang stated.

Seonghwa smiled at those dates.

"What if we get Valentines Day babies?" Seonghwa said with a laugh following.

"They'll be the heartthrobs of their schools as they grow older." Yeosang laughed.

"How about eight months after they're born?" Yeosang asked looking at Seonghwa, "I should be fully healed and less on the baby weight." He added.

"Baby weight or not, I'm still going to have Chanhee walk you down the aisle and hand over your hand to me." Seonghwa said as he booped their noses.

Yeosang smiled at him.

"Taking in consideration of your healing time and for you to feel like yourself again, having the wedding in the middle of October doesn't seem to bad at all." Seonghwa said with a smile.

Yeosang nod his head before an idea came to his mind. Holding Seonghwa's hands open he drew some invisible lines on it before smiling widely.

"The 18th of October." Yeosang said.