𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒖𝒑!

Seonghwa's P.O.V

I admired the view of my sleeping pup as the light was shining through the windows. I smiled as I place a kiss on his forehead before getting off of the bed. I did my morning routine before going down stairs and making breakfast.

Yeosang's favorite breakfast food was pancakes. I made some pancakes and placed them on a plate before adding syrup and some strawberries. I poured a glass of orange juice then set everything out on a platter before taking it up to our room. Carefully opening and closing the door, I walked and place the platter next to the bed in the side table before going to wake up Yeosang.

As I lay back down next to him I felt him snuggle into my side. God how can someone be this adorable when he's asleep. I gentle tapped his sides trying to make him open his eyes.

"Wake up pup. It's time for you to wake up." I said as I played with his hair.

His eyes flutter open and a smile formed on my lips.

"Good morning my prince." I said with a smile.

I saw a blush crept onto his face before he showed me a soft smile. He then motioned his finger in front of his mouth and I nod understanding. He got off the bed and went to brush his teeth.

Returning five minutes later, he still looked like he was asleep as he sat next to me on our bed. He place his head on my shoulder and his hand on my lap and I smile before I laced my fingers through his.

"Good morning master." He said softly.

I smiled and motioned form him to sit on my lap. He found his way onto my lap and immediately cuddled into my warmth. I smiled widely as I played with his hair.

"Happy Birthday babyboy." I whispered into his ear with a smile.

He looked up at me and his eyes sparkled. I slowly leaned forward and connected our lips. I felt him smile into the kiss before wrapping his arms around my neck. My hands that were already on his waist holding close to me before we pulled away with our foreheads touching.

"Thank you master." Yeosang said with a smile.

"Let's have breakfast." I told him and he nod.

I place him back in his original place before getting the plater and placing it in front of him. I swear I could have seen his mouth watering. He looked at me before smiling down at the pancakes in front of him.

"Thank you!" He said happily make me smile.

"Enjoy your breakfast pup." I told him before we ate.

After breakfast I got up and changed into one of my outfits (black leather jacket, white turtle neck and a pair of black jeans) before I styled my hair. I saw Yeosang looking at me from the bed with his head tilted to the side.

"I have a meeting at ten." I told him and he pouted.

I walked and sat on the bed before I wore my shoes.

"Should be back by half two." I told him as I stood up and faced him.

I placed a kiss on his forehead before I straighten myself and smiled at him.

"Chanhee is taking you to birthday lunch at twelve thirty okay." I told him and ruffled his hair.

"Hyungg~ do you have to go?" He asked with a pout.

"Yes pup. I'll see you later okay." I told before he stopped me.

"Wait."

I looked at him with a raises brow as he now kneeled down on the in front of me with a smile. He pulled me in for a kiss and I smiled as I kissed him back.