𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆

The day of the Christmas Ball was finally here. Everyone at the company, including Seonghwa were on their toes making sure everything was in place. Seonghwa was at the venue finishing off the final placements along with his staff before returning home to Yeosang.

Yeosang sat on their bed reading while waiting for Seonghwa to return home. He looked down at his belly and smiled. Placing the book aside he got off the bed and walked into their closet, where his and Seonghwa's outfits for tonight hung. A smile came onto his face as he looked at them.

"Your daddy is gonna look dashing tonight." Yeosang said to his babies.

He felt a kick and let out a little laugh.

"Don't worry, your papa is gonna make everyone speechless as well." Yeosang said as he passed his hands on his belly feeling a kick once again.

Walking out of the closet, he stopped in front of the mirror looking at his body. Carrying twins made him realize, his body is way stronger than he thought. He smiled as he remembered every time Seonghwa would compliment his body when he started to feel insecure.

He looked at the clock with a frown. It was almost one in the afternoon and Seonghwa was yet to return. Taking up his cellphone, he decided to call Seonghwa as he went downstairs.

"Where are you?" Yeosang asked immediately as Seonghwa picked up.

"I'm in the drive thru of McDonald's." Seonghwa said.

Yeosang mood changed and smiled at his response.

"Okay, bring me back chicken nuggets." Yeosang said.

"Of course pup, see you in a bit my love." Seonghwa replied before they hung up.

Yeosang settled for some fruit while he waited for Seonghwa to arrive.

Hearing his vehicle pulling into the drive way, Yeosang smiled and got up to meet him, opening the door with a smile.

"Missed me?" Seonghwa asked with a smile.

"Yes, they missed you too." Yeosang said.

Seonghwa smiled and placed a kiss on Yeosangs lips then one on his belly. They both made their way to the kitchen. Seonghwa gave Yeosang his food before he sat down and ate as well.

"I'm excited for later." Yeosang said before he popped a chicken nuggets in his mouth.

"I am excited as well. I finally get to show the world what's mine." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Not like you were hiding me anyways." Yeosang smiled.

"You're right." Seonghwa said pulling Yeosang's chair closer, "because you're worth to be shown off, swollen or not." Seonghwa said glancing his lover up and down.

Yeosang felt his heart flutter. Seonghwa looked at him and smiled before connecting their lips. Seonghwa makes his heart flutter the same way he did when they started seeing each other.

"I love you baby." Seonghwa said.

"I love you daddy." Yeosang replied.

They finished eating and went back to their room. Yeosang laid down and fell asleep taking a nap before the event, he and his babies needed it.

Seonghwa let him rest while he took a bath and wore a white t-shirt and his black pants before joining him.

Yeosang was the first to wake due to his babies. He got up and walked straight to the bathroom.

"You guys better behave later okay." Yeosang said to his babies as he finished.

He decided to take a warm shower one time. Once he was finished he walked out in his bath robe. He looked at Seonghwa who was still asleep. He walked next to him before lightly shaking him.