є ρ ι ℓ σ g υ є

Seonghwa smiled as he got dressed for the 12th Annual Christmas ball. Once his suit was on, he looked over at his husband who was almost completely dressed. Yeosang styled his hair before he wore the last of his suit. Throwing over a glance at Seonghwa, Yeosang gave him a flirtatious wink causing Seonghwa to let out a chuckle.

Shaking his head he made his way out of the room and down the hall. Seonghwa and Yeosang had been happily married for eight years. Yeosang was a stay at home dad while Seonghwa had recently open a "Hwa Designs" in China.

Knocking on the door of the twins shared room, Seonghwa shouted that they are ready to leave. Thus would be the first Christmas ball his entire family will be present at.

Making his way down stairs he received a message from Mingi that they had all arrived.

"Guys! It's time to leave!!" Seonghwa shouted from downs stairs.

Jiseong and Jihoon made there way down stairs. Seonghwa looked at his boys and smiled. He looked at Jiseong's suit before slightly ruffling his hair earning a groan.

"Dad~" Jiseong whined as he fixed his hair once again.

Seonghwa then looked at Jihoon's suit before he burst out laughing at his choice of shoes.

"Son, are you really going to wear that pair?" Seonghwa asked as he eyed the boy's white and orange Nike Air.

"You can't tell me it doesn't match my outfit dad." Jihoon said as he flexed his outfit.

"Where's Papa and Princess?" Jiseong asked.

"We're here, she needed help with her hair." Yeosang explained and Seonghwa gave him a smile.

"You both look gorgeous." Seonghwa said as Yeosang walked to his side.

Giving Yeosang a small kiss, they all made there way to Yeosang's Jeep. Seonghwa in the driver's seat and Yeosang next to him while the kids sat in the back.

Adjusting the seat and the mirrors, Seonghwa started the vehicle and they made there way to the venue.

《•••》

"Do they know that the ball is going to start in half an hour?" Mingi asked.

"Seonghwa hyung said they had already left home so they should be here soon." Wooyoung replied.

Not long after they saw the flashes of the photographers began going off.

"Looks like they've arrived." Chanhee said with a smirk.

Stopping the vehicle where the red carpet started, Seonghwa looked at his husband then at his children.

"Let's make everyone's jaws drop." He said and the twins smiled widely.

Switching off the vehicle, he took the keys out of the ignition as he got out. He hand the keys to one of the staff as he made his way to open Yeosang's door.

"Thank you Master." Yeosang said as Seonghwa helped him out.

Jihoon was the first to get out, then Jiseong who helped their sister, Seonhee, out of the vehicle. Jihoon wore a slight smirk before they all walked onto the the carpet.

"They have three kids!!" One of the reporters exclaimed.

"She so pretty." Another reporter said as she looked at Seonhee.

"The Twins are just like Mr. Park!!" Another reporter stated.

The Park trio stopped and the photographers went wild. Seonghwa and Yeosang stopped a bit away from them to get some shots as well before they all stood together as a family. Making sure the photographers and reporters had enough content, Seonghwa tapped his kids shoulders, signaling them that they can proceed to go into the inside.

Walking the twins was calm until they got away from the cameras and closes to their uncles.

"That was awesome!" Jihoon exclaimed.

"Indeed, it was." Jiseong agreed.

"Dad I was made for the red carpet." Jihoon said causing his sister and twin brother to roll their eyes.

"I'm sure you were son." Seonghwa said and Yeosang just chuckle.

"Sang!!" Chanhee greeted his best friend with a hug.

"Nice to see you too uncle Hee." Seonhee pouted.

Yeosang and Chanhee laughed at her behavior before Chanhe gave her a hug. The Park twins made their way to the Song Twins, greeting their uncles along the way before disappearing.

"Once again, you nailed it Hwa." Haknyeon said with a smile.

"Thank you for helping with the location in China." Seonghwa said.

"You're welcome." Haknyeon replied.

Yunho and Hongjoong lifted their glasses with a smile. The others joined in as well.

"Cheers to another successful year and too many more to come." Yunho said the for the took a toast and had some of their drinks.