𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚

Yeosang woke up and turned hisbhead to the side seeing seonghwa now wearing a grey hoodie and grey jogger. He smiled as he passed his fingers through Seonghwa's hair. He let out a sigh and looked at his stomach seeing the monitor hooked up.

Seonghwa fidget as he sat up and rubbed his eyes open. Seeing Yeosang awake he smiled.

"You're up." Seonghwa said as he stood up placing a soft kiss on Yeosang's lips.

"I am." Yeosang smiled.

"I'll go get the doctor." Seonghwa stated before he left.

He informed the front desk of Yeosang becoming awake before returning back to the room.

"You look comfy." Yeosang said as he sat back down.

Seonghwa chuckled and nod.

"Mingi and Hongjoong stopped by last night and brought me a change of clothes." Seonghwa said.

Yeoang let out a small chuckle.

The doctor entered and smiled at the couple before greeting Yeosang.

"Good morning Yeosang, my name is Doctor Park, who looked over you. How you feeling?" She asked.

"Tired, shaken up, and my back hurts a bit." Yeosang said with a small, weak smile.

Seonghwa's heart was close to shattering. He held Yeosang's hand giving him a sad smile. Yeosang shook his head as he gripped Seonghwa's hand tightly as he smiled.

"That is to be expected due to last night's incident. You can leave but no excess work or standing for long periods, that includes cooking." Doctor Park said that they both nod

"I already have the medication and vitamins at the counter for you guys to collect when you leave. That will be all, oh and have lots of fruits and nuts, it will help with the babies." Doctor Park said with a smiled as she excused herself.

Yeosang had been detached from all the machinery. Seonghwa helped him stand and changed out of the hospital clothes in to an over sized hoodie and shorts. Yeosang sat on a wheelchair and Seonghwa wheeled him out of the room, with their belongings.

Seonghwa paid for the overnight bills and the medication. They made their way to Seonghwa's car. He helped Yeosang get in and buckled him up, placing a peck on his lips making him smile. Seonghwa smiled before going and sit on the driver's side. They left the hospital and went straight home.

Pulling into their yard which was filled with cars, Seonghwa chuckled. He knew everyone was not going to leave. Just as they parked they saw two bodies run from the back.

"Are those the twins?-" Yeosang asked dumbfounded.

Seonghwa let out a laugh as he nod. He got out and went to help Yeosang out and up into the house. Upon opening the door he saw his livingroom filled with people, who's attention was now on Yeosang.

"Yeosang!!" Chanhee exclaimed as he stood up and rushed over to Seonghwa's side.

Yeosang smiled at him.

"Can someone take the bags out of the car, I'm gonna put him to lay down." Seonghwa said and the others nod.

Seonghwa carefully walked up the stairs with Yeosang to their bedroom. Opening the door and helping Yeosang lay down, he turned on the air conditioner and plugged in their phones the charged.

"Hwa." Yeosang called out.

Seonghwa smiled as he made his way next to his boyfriend and lay next to him.

"I'm sorry about your Christmas Ball." Yeosang said softly.

"It's not your fault my love, it's her fault. Don't worry okay." Seonghwa said as he sat up and place a kiss on Yeosang's forehead.

Yeosang nod and cuddled into Seonghwa as he closed his eyes. Seonghwa heard knock on their door and told them to enter. Wooyoung looked at them and wore a small smile. Seonghwa pat the space next to Yeosang.

"How you feeling Sang?" Wooyoung asked as he sat next to Yeosang.

Yeosang leaned his head on Wooyoung shoulder. Seonghwa smiled at left them to talk.

Making his way downstairs he saw Jongho and Hongjoong in the kitchen organizing dinner. He smiled before walking and sitting on the couch.

"Hyung, your brother called me so I told him you guys came home." San said and Seonghwa nod.

"What did the doctor say?" Yunho asked.

"He collapsed due to shock, it didn't only harm him but the babies as well." Seonghwa said with a bit of pain in his voice.

Mingi eyes widened as he heard that. San pat his back and Yunho held his hand with a smile.
Seonghwa looked at them with a sad smile before dropping his head again.

"He can't be on his feet for long and can't overwork himself, or get stressed out because it may lead to another shock which will risk the babies lives or have a premature birthing." Seonghwa said as a few tears slipped.

Everyone stopped and looked at him. They never saw Seonghwa cried before. Chanhee came next to him and gave him a hug causing him to smile a bit.

"Hey guys we're here- Who the hell made my little brother cry!?" Seongmin said as he walked into the livingroom.

"Hey hyung." Seonghwa greeted as he wiped his tears.

"Hey, how's my brother in law?" Seongmin asked as he sat down.

"He's resting upstairs with Wooyoung." Seonghwa replied, "Where's mom and dad?" Seonghwa asked.

"They dropped me off and went to go get some things for Yeosang." Hisbbrther said and he nod.

"Guys, dinner is ready." Hongjoong said, "hyung I made some soup for Yeosang." Hongjoong told Seonghwa with a soft smile.

"Thanks, I'll carry it up after we eat." Seonghwa said.

The all slowly gathered in the dinning room and waited for Mingi to gather his kiddos, more specifically the twins. Seonghwa laughed as he put them to sit next to their sister before jogging to sit next to his husband. Wooyoung had returned and sat next to San. Yuna said a quick prayer and they started eating.

Seonghwa finished eating and excused himself to take the soup up to Yeosang. He place the bowl on the table before gently waking him up.

"Sang, have some dinner."

Yeosang slowly sat up and leaned against the headboard. He looked at Seonghwa and smiled before calling him closer. Seonghwa leaned in and smiled as Yeosang connected thier lips. It was a soft, loving yet passionate kiss.

"You're going to be a wonderful father to our kids, don't forget that okay," Yeosang said as he pulled away, "and I'm going to give birth to our healthy baby boys." He added.

He placed his hands on his belly slowly rubbing it. Seonghwa placed his hands as well and smiled.

"I'm sorry I couldn't wipe your tears." Yeosang said as he brought his hand to Seonghwa's cheek.

"How did you know..?" Seonghwa asked leaning into Yeosang's touch.

"I could tell from your voice. Don't worry too much okay, I'll ask mom if she can stay over for a bit to help me around the house." Yeosang smiled and Seonghwa nod.

Yeosang smiled as he opened his arms for Seonghwa. Seonghwa waited no time in hugging his pup. He needed this, they both need this. They were in this relationship together, no matter what. Seonghwa pulled away and smiled softly at Yeosang.

"I love you so, so, so much Yeosang."

Yeosang smiled.

"I love you even more Seonghwa, thriple the amount even." Yeosang said signalling his belly.

Seonghwa laughed as he got up and brought the soup for Yeosang.

"Eat up pup, our little ones need it as well." Seonghwa said.

Yeosang ate and Seonghwa stayed with him. They both lay in bed in each others arms before dozing off. The others, some left and some stayed the night in the guest rooms. Seonghwa didn't mind, he was thankful he had them to help, especially in during this time.