𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

Yeosang rolled to his side and felt the space on the bed next to him was empty. He slowly sat up and looked around. He saw two luggage in front of him before hearing footsteps at the side of him. He turned his head and saw Seonghwa exiting the bathroom. Seonghwa was wearing a pair of khaki shorts with a white t-shirt under a blue short sleeve shirt and a pair of sandals. Seonghwa smiled as he noticed Yeosang was awake.

"You're up." Seonghwa said as he sat down on the bed.

Yeosang leaned on him, resting his head on Seonghwa's back.

"Come on, go take a shower the boys will meets up here in an hour." Seonghwa said with a smile as he got up, ruffling Yeosang's hair.

Yeosang slid off the bed before taking his towel and walking into the bathroom. Ten minutes later he returned to the room and saw a suit of clothes laid out on the bed for him to wear. Yeosang let a smile crawl onto his face before he began to get dressed. When he finished getting dressed, he switched off everything in the room, before taking his already packed bag with his little nix and nacks in it before walking down stairs.

He walked into the kitchen and placed his bag on top of the table before going and placing a kiss on Seonghwa's cheek with a smile. Seonghwa smiled as he placed a plate of scrambled eggs and a cup of orange juice in front of him.

"Eat up baby. We have a long drive." Seonghwa told him before cleaning the kitchen.

Yeosang began eating while enjoying the view of Seonghwa cleaning, that he didn't hear anyone enter.

"Wow Sang, he's not going anywhere." Chanhee said as he sat next to Yeosang.

"Oh, you're here?" Yeosang question.

"Yeah, Jongho hyung will be here soon." Chanhee said and Yeosang nod and continued eating.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Seonghwa asked Chanhee.

"No thank you hyung. I had breakfast with Jongho hyung earlier." Chanhee replied with a smile.

Seonghwa nod and finished what he was doing. Yeosang finished his breakfast and Chanhee was scrolling through his phone.

"Good Morning hyung!" Jongho yelled as he walked through the door.

"Good morning,  you're finally here. What took so long?" Seonghwa asked.

"I went to switch vehicles at my parents house." Jongho said and Seonghwa nod.

"Alright since we're all packed let's get going." Seonghwa said.

"What about the others?" Yeosang asked.

"They'll meet us there." Seonghwa said as he walked out to their vehicle.

Jongho and Chanhee went to their vehicle as well before Yeosang closed and locked up their house and joining Seonghwa in the vehicle.

"And the first to arrive gets a head start on picking a room." Seonghwa said as he placed his hand on Yeosangs thigh.

"Ah I see. Well let's get going then master don't wanna arrive any later." Yeosang said with a smile.

Both vehicles pulled out of the yard one after the next and started their journey to the beach house.

After driving for a good while Yeosang began to fidget in his seat causing Seonghwa to look at him a little. Yeosang looked out the window and shifted in his seat again. Seonghwa looked at him again then back at the road. Yeosang once again became unsettled, this time he took off his seat belt.