𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔

Its been two months since Yeosang's birthday and they had finally settled down comfortably in their new house and their new neighborhood was friendly and welcoming.

Yeosang was seated on his bed staring blankly at his and Seonghwa's closet. You see it was summer vacation and Seonghwa explained that every year, he and his friends would go on a getaway trip for two weeks to a beach house (own by them) before returning back to the busy world. Just this time Seonghwa would have his lover with him. Yeosang let out a sigh and flopped down onto the bed.

"I'll wait for Seonghwa." He said to himself as he rolled to his side reaching for him phone.

He was bored. Seonghwa was finishing up at work and Chanhee was busy. He scrolled through his social media for sometime before hearing the front door close.

"Seonghwa must be home." Yeosang said to himself as he slid off the bed.

As he made his way to the door, about to open it he heard two voices, one male and one female. Yeosang stopped and his heartbeat increased. He quietly walked back after locking the door to the bedroom and grabbed his phone before locking himself in the bathroom.

He quickly called Seonghwa but unfortunately Seonghwa didn't answer. He quickly called the only person he thought about.

"Hello Sang what's-"

"Wooyoung hyung someone broke in and they're down stairs!" Yeosang said almost crying.

"Don't do anything. San and I will be there. Do not hang up!" Wooyoung said as he called San.

Yeosang said yes and kept the phone close to his ear. He heard everything from on Wooyoung's side of the phone before it went silent making Yeosang worried until a voice spoke.

"Babyboy stay where you are I'm almost there with San." Seonghwa said.

"Hyung I'm scared." Yeosang said as tears escaped from his eyes.

"I'm not hanging up. We're almost their pup. Stay put okay." Seonghwa told him and he let out an audible okay.

A couple of minutes past before Yeosang heard shouts coming from downstairs and mild sounds of sirens going off from the front of the house.

"Baby can you open the door for me please." Seonghwa said from on the other side of the phone.

Yeosang ended the call and exited the bathroom making his way to the bedroom door. He opened it slowly before seeing Seonghwa standing in front of it. Yeosang threw his hands around Seonghwa and Seonghwa held him close trying to calm him down.

"Its okay now pup." Seonghwa said as he rubbed Yeosang's head.

After everything calmed downed and Seonghwa spoke to the police officers and called to install a home security system, they took a warm bath and relaxed on their bed together.

"Was anything stolen?" Yeosang asked.

"No. They were caught before they could have gotten away." Seonghwa said. "I'm sorry you were home alone when it happened." Seonghwa said as he apologized.

"Its okay hyung. It wasn't predictable." Yeosang said as he leaned more into Seonghwa's touch.

"Let's rest up. We can pack together tomorrow." Seonghwa told Yeosang and Yeosang nod.

Author's Note:
I'm back! My exams are completely finished! We are also almost at 5k! Thank you guys for reading and waiting for me to return! Updates will return to being uploaded on weekends either on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I will also be working on the WooSan book as well! I hope you all are healthy and safe!