𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆

It's been two days since Seonghwa told his plan to his friends and parents, and one night since they had dinner together with everyone. Seonghwa and Yeosang was currently sleeping in before being awoke by pots and pans crashing downstairs.

Seonghwa jerk forward and Yeosang sat up and leaned back against the head board. Yeosang put his hand on Seonghwa's shoulder making him turn to face him.

"Who's down stairs?" Yeosang sleepily asked.

Seonghwa couldn't speak as he admired how Yeosang looked with bed hair. He smiled before leaning back and connecting their lips, startling Yeosang a bit. Yeosang smiled before he kissed back, letting out a soft sigh as he felt Seonghwa's hand under his hoodie.

"M-master, it's too early." Yeosang said a bit out of breath.

"It's never to early my pup." Seonghwa smirked before continuing with his actions.

Clang, Cling, Clong! Bang, Bing, Bong!

Seonghwa's actions stopped and both Seonghwa and Yeosang looked at their door then at each other.

"Are you sure that someone isn't trying to steal my pans?" Yeosang asked before laughing.

Seonghwa let out a sigh before getting off the bed. He honestly did not know what was going on.

"I'm gonna sleep in. Have fun daddy." Yeosang stated with a laugh as Seonghwa exited the room.

He walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see Seongmin and Mingi trying to carry four pans each at the same time.

"You've both got to be idiots." Seonghwa said as he stood in front of them.

Seongmin and Mingi froze as they heard Seonghwa's voice.

"I told you we'll wake them!" Seonghwa exclaimed to Mingi.

"Who's idea was it to carry all at once!?" Mingi countered back.

"Ohh so put the blame on the hyung?!!" Seongmin exclaimed.

"Yes!! You said-" Mingi replied.

"Boys stop arguing, Yeosang and my wife are still in bed." Mr. Park said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Seonghwa." He said as he walked passed his son.

"Good morning dad." Seonghwa replied his dad then raised his eyebrow as he looked at the two idiots in front of him, "Care to tell why you are stealing Yeosang's pots and pans?" Seonghwa asked.

"It's for your plan." Seongmin said proudly and Mingi agreed.

"My plan doesn't include pots and pans." Seonghwa replied confused.

"Yes it does!! It said cook Yeosang's favorite dishes, spicy squid included!" Mingi exclaimed.

"That was for Jongho! You both are in charge with the meeting at McDonald's!" Seonghwa exclaimed.

Seongmin and Mingi looked each other then at the pots they were holding. Mr. Park burst out laughing at the two before he left the kitchen. Seonghwa shook his head then saw his front door opening.

"Good morning hyung I just came to confirm- why are you guys dancing with the pans?" Jongho asked holding back his laughter as he saw Seongmin and Mingi.

"It's nothing, continue!" Seongmin said before he and Mingi began packing everything back.

Seonghwa laughed and signaled for Jongho to follow him into the home office. Once they were seated they continued.

"Right, I just came to confirm the amount of people for the proposal slash engagement dinner." Jongho said.

"It'll be us, seven and Yeosang, of course." Seonghwa said with a chuckle.