𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

It has been a week since Seonghwa's parents moved in temporarily. Yeosang loved the house being filled with people, it makes home feel less lonely. Seonghwa had to visit the office today to sign off a foreign shipment of material for next year's collection.

Yeosang sat in the kitchen along with Mrs. Park as they baked and decorated cookies. Yeosang had never been happier.

"Mom, is this your own recipe?" Yeosang asked as he bit into a cookie.

"It was my grandmother's recipe that she passed on to my mom who passed it on to me." Mrs. Park said as she turned to look at Yeosang.

She let out a laugh as she saw him with his cheeks filled.

"Thwese are swo good." Yeosang said with his mouth full.

"I'm glad you like it. Now let's get back to decorating." Mrs. Park said and Yeosang nod.

The iced and decorated the lettered cookies of each of their family member's name and two question marks for the twins. Then they moved on to the shaped ones.

Yeosang had finished with his batch of cookies when he heard the front door opening. Seeing the familiar figure, he washed and dried his hands before meeting him with a smile.

"Welcome home." Yeosang smiled at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa drop his stuff on the couch before giving his pup a hug.

"I'm back baby, missed me?" Seonghwa asked.

"Mmmm, maybe a little bit. Mom and I made cookies and cakes all day." Yeosang said with a smile.

"You were in the kitchen?" Seonghwa asked raising his brows.

"Oh give him a break Seonghwa, he clearly loves the kitchen." Mrs. Park said as she walked down stairs.

"But mom, he's not supposed to be standing for long hours. He's already seven months in, he's supposed to be resting." Seonghwa said as they all sat in the livingroom.

"Hwa, it's okay, I was seated. Please don't stress." Yeosang pouted.

"I'm sorry pup, I just don't want you to get injured." Seonghwa replied.

Yeosang smiled and held his hand.

"I won't, I'm extremely careful. Mom didn't even let me use the knives!" Yeosang exclaimed.

Seonghwa looked at his mom and she smiled at him.

"What time would dad and Seongmin get back?" Seonghwa asked.

"Around seven, you guys can go wash up and rest, I'm gonna watch my drama." Mrs. Park said with a smile.

Both Seonghwa and Yeosang made their way up to the room. Yeosang took a shower first before returning to the bedroom and drying his skin. Seonghwa looked at him as he wrapped in his robe and lie down on the bed. Seonghwa chuckled before going into the bathroom and washing up.

A few minutes passed before Seonghwa returned seeing Yeosang in the same position.
Climbing onto the bed next to him, giving him a hug.

"What are you thinking about?" Seonghwa asked.

"The babies room." Yeosang smiled.

Seonghwa smiled and stood up and signaled for Yeosang to do the same. Yeosang made grabby hands for Seonghwa to help him. Seonghwa chuckled and helped him up. Seonghwa took his hand and lead him two rooms down from theirs. Yeosang looked at the door in front of them then at Seonghwa, who was smiling.

"You didn't.." Yeosang said as tears gathered in his eyes.

Seonghwa opened the door revealing the newly designed bedroom. Two cribs opposite of each other with a mobile hanging above it. A toy chest filled with toys for ages one through four as well as two rocking chairs and a sofa bed. Yeosang walked in and looked at everything and admired the paint work, smiling as his eyes fell on to the twins names.