𝑴𝒓. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓.

The day everyone anticipated was finally here. Seonghwa and Yeosang were finally tying the knot. The past few days had been hectic as they were finalizing the last of everything. Yeosang woke up with the sunlight shining through the blinds. Turning to face the other side, he smiled as he saw his best friend sleeping. Chanhee and Yeosang had been roommates for the past three days. Seonghwa and Yeosang had decided not to see each other until the wedding day. That didn't work out to we since they have their baby boys, who are now walking where they want to go. They decided to sleep separately at the hotel making Chanhee Yeosang's roommate and  Jongho Seonghwa's roommate.

Yeosang raised his pointer finger and placed it on the tip of Chanhee's nose before pushing it up, causing Chanhee to become awake. Yeosang smiled widely as Chanhee opened his eyes.

"Good morning, Mr. Groom. Your wedding isn't until five in the evening why are we awake at seven in the morning?" Chanhee said, fixing his position.

"I'm happy and anxious." Yeosang said with a smile, "and Seonghwa will drop off the twins in a few minutes, he texted me." He added.

"Okay then I'll order us room service. Something light?" Chanhee asked as he got off the bed and Yeosang nod.

Chanhee went into the bathroom and washed his face and brush his teeth before returning to the room with Yeosang. A couple of minutes later their foods arrived along with Seonghwa and the twins. Yeosang gave Seonghwa a quick peck on the lips as he took Jiseong in his arms while Chanhee took Jihoon. Yeosang walked and place Jiseong next to his brother and gave Chanhee

"Did you get any sleep last night?" Yeosang asked Seonghwa.

"I did." Seonghwa said with a smile, "Jongho helped me alot as well, he's surprisingly great with kids." He added.

"Chanhee as well." Yeosang said as he looked over at Chanhee who was playing with the twins.

Yeosang turned and looked at his fiancé once again with a smile.

"How you feeling?" Seonghwa asked.

"Happy and anxious." Yeosang replied.

"Me too." Seonghwa said with a wide smile causing Yeosang to laugh.

"Okay! You two, split up now, You!" Chanhee said pointing at Seonghwa, "You're supposed to be with Jongho hyung." He the said.

"Yes but—"

"Babe." Jongho called out for Chanhee as he walked into the room.

Chanhee smiled before leaving the twins to play and making his way into Jongho's arms. Yeosang and Seonghwa looked at them with a smile on their faces as they two talked and shared some small hugs and kisses.

"Okay, I will see you both later at the wedding." Jongho said as he walked out by Seonghwa.

Yeosang and Chanhee nod with a smile. Yeosang and Seonghwa bid their last goodbye until later. Once they left Yeosang made his way to his babies and showered them with kisses and hugs.

"Are you still going to change your hair color?" Chanhee asked as he sat down.

"Yeah, we're meeting Wooyoung hyung at a salon near by." Yeosang said.

"Maybe I should change mine as well." Chanhee muttered out.

"Up to you, you'll have Jongho hyung drooling either way." Yeosang said with a teasing smirk.

Chanhee threw a pillow at him before they both cracked up.

"I can't believe my best friend is getting married." Chanhee said with a smile.