𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏

Preparations for the wedding has been put to a stop until the babies were born. Today was the last day of the year and both Seonghwa and Yeosang had decided to spend it at home. It was safer for Yeosang as he due date was indeed drawing closer.

Mr. and Mrs. Park had returned home as Seonghwa would now be working from home for the next three months. Yeosang was grateful for both their help during their stay.

Yeosang and Seonghwa were relaxing in the livingroom watching movies while having late evening snacks. Jongho and Chanhee were at Chanhee's parents to spend new year break with them and Haknyeon and Hongjoong were celebrating at the club. San and Wooyoung stayed at home as he would pop any day now.

The night drawing in as Seonghwa and Yeosang were organised for the night to sit and watch the count down. It was around ten forty-five when Seonghwa's phone started to ring.

Seonghwa walked towards the dresser, answering the call.

"Hello."

"Hyung were at the hospital." San said from the other side.

Seonghwa's eyed widened and he immediately made his way downstairs to Yeosang. Yeosang smiled and waved at him as he entered the livingroom.

"Wooyoung's in the hospital." Seonghwa informed Yeosang.

Yeosang eyes widen.

"Do you guys need anything? Food, snacks, fruits?" Seonghwa asked as he saw Yeosang stand up.

"Some fruits should be fine and... some Moral support." San said whispering the last part.

Seonghwa smiled before mouthing to Yeosang to prepare some fruit. Yeosang left to go pack some fruits for Wooyoung while Seonghwa talked to San.

"It's going to be alright. You guys have been preparing for this, remember." Seonghwa said.

San mumbled out a small yeah.

"Just stay by his side, Yeosang and I would be there in a bit." Seonghwa told him.

"Thank you hyung. See you in a bit." San said.

"See you." Seonghwa said before he hung up.

"Master I've packed some fruits for Wooyoung and some food for San hyung." Yeosang said as he walked back with two bags.

"Good job baby, let's go meet them at the hospital." Seo ghwa said with a smile and Yeosang nod.

Seonghwa switched off the air-conditions and the television. Yeosang threw on a hoodie and changed his shorts into a pair of joggers. They both wore their shoes and Seonghwa took the keys to his car and Yeosang locked up the house. Yeosang placed the bags in the back seat before getting into the passenger side. Seonghwa got in and started the car and left for the hospital.

🐶

They both arrived and made their way inside, walking up to the counter and asking for Jung Wooyoung. Being told he was in the private room, room 112, they took the elevator up to the third floor before walking down the hall to his room.

Coming into contact with the door, Yeosang knocked before entering. Wooyoung saw him and flashed him a small smile as he laid on the bed. Yeosang made his way towards him, sitting on the chair next to the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Yeosang asked.

"I could be better." Wooyoung replied softly.

Yeosang gave him a pout making him laugh.