𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

The weekend went by fast and Yeosang was back at school, fully rested. His due dates for his projects are getting nearer so he decided it was best to stay at his place to get them all completed and work with his groups. He really missed Seonghwa being around him but he as determined to get high scores in a and being with Seonghwa is distracting. Yeosang sat on his couch with music blasting through his speaker as he finished up a design for the dress he's gonna create. He smiled contently at the final draft before walking in to his studio. He got the materials he needed and started working right away.

It was two in the afternoon when Yeosang heard his front door open then closed. He knew the only two people who had keys fro his his was Chanhee and Seonghwa so he wasn't scared. He heard a knock on his studio door before entering.

"I've bought food."

Yeosang smiled at Chanhee before continuing. Chanhee sat on the floor and pulled out his laptop from his bag before typing up his project. They hadn't seen each other all day but decided to work together even though it was different subjects.

Both boys worked by themselves with the music in the background. The only time they spoke was to make sure the Chanhee's essay made sense and Yeosang's clothing design was looking good. It was now eight at night when both boys heard the front door close making then both jump. Chanhee looked at Yeosang with raised eyebrows.

"Seonghwa hyung?" Chanhee asked

Yeosang smiled widely as he nodded his head.

"Pup!" Yeosang's words got cut off when Seonghwa called for him.

"In the Studio hyung!" Chanhee called out and Yeosang glared at him.

Seonghwa entered and looked around before chucking.

"Here is really messy. I'm tempted to clean but I'll leave it since y'all are working" He said before Yeosang walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Missed me?" Seonghwa asked as he hugged back Yeosang and Yeosang nod inhaling his scent.

Yeosang was about to speak when he heard his stomach growled. Seonghwa looked at him and glared. Then looked at Chanhee and Chanhee chuckled nervously. Seonghwa sighed and looked at them both.

"When was the last time you guys ate?" Seonghwa asked.

"This morning." Both Chanhee and Yeosang replied together.

Seonghwa sighed once again. He took off his jacket and rest it on the couch before looking at both boys.

"I know you guys want to do well but, speaking as a hyung, you guys need to eat okay," Seonghwa said and they both nod, "Do y'all want me to make something?" Seonghwa asked.

"It's fine hyung, I bought food, we just didn't eat yet." Chanhee said and pointed to the bags of food he bought.

"You guys, get by the table, I'll go  get the food warmed up and we can all have a really late dinner together." Seonghwa said before taking the food and going to the kitchen.

Yeosang and Chanhee set the table. Seonghwa returned with the food one by one and placed it on the table before he sat next to Yeosang, Chanhee sat opposite them.

"It's been a while since we had dinner together." Yeosang said with a smile as he looked at Seonghwa.

"It has. Now eat up, both of you." Seonghwa said and they began to eat.

Seonghwa ate enough then waited for both boys to finish up their meals. He admired how both of them worked really hard all day just to finish their project. Seonghwa smiled at Yeosang, he didn't know he was this hardworking. Seonghwa smiled then got and idea but kept it for himself.