𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Yeosang tossed and turned in the bed feeling an empty space next to him. He sat up and looked around and saw no sight of Seonghwa. Yeosang hurriedly got out of the bed as he panicked and looked around for Seonghwa. He saw that all of Seonghwa's belongings had disappeared and only his stuff remained. Yeosang rushed out of the bedroom and looked around. His heart dropped, the house was dead. No one was in the house. He immediately went to look for his phone. Having not finding it, he dropped to the floor as tears flowed from his eyes.

"This can't be happening. No, THIS CANNOT HAPPEN!" Yeosang screamed as tears stream down his face.

"He can't leave me, he wouldn't leave me, especially with his child." Yeosang muttered out.

He stood up and looked around the room seeing a piece of paper, he quickly picked it and read it before ripping it into pieces as more tears streamed down his face.

"This isn't how it supposed to be." Yeosang cried.

"We were supposed to raise this baby together." He said as he sobbed.

"Yeosang, Yeosang? Kang Yeosang!?"

Yeosang heard his name and woke up. He looked around then at a worried Seonghwa. He immediately hugged Seonghwa tightly and cried. Seonghwa held him and let him cry it out. Seonghwa has been trying to wake Yeosang up for the past hour since he began to mumble in his sleep, before he knew it Yeosang was crying in his sleep.

"H-hyung." Yeosang hiccuped.

"I thought you left me and our baby and, please don't leave us hyung." Yeosang said as he cried into Seonghwa's chest.

Seonghwa got worried and scared. Why would Yeosang think that?

"I'm not going to leave you pup, I am never going to leave you." Seonghwa said as he hugged Yeosang, calming him down.

A moment passed and Yeosang had finally calm down, but remained in Seonghwa's embrace. Seonghwa fixed himself as he held his pup safely. He was still worried about why Yeosang thought that he would leave him and their child.

"Pup, do want to tell me why you were crying?" Seonghwa asked and he caressed Yeosangs hair.

"I dreamt that when I woke up, you were gone, the house was empty and you said on a piece of paper that you didn't want anything to do with me and our unborn baby." Yeosang sadly stated.

Seonghwa felt a pang in his heart. He began thinking of ways to show Yeosang he isn't going anywhere and two came to his mind.

"I'm sorry you dreamt that baby." Seonghwa said as he hugged Yeosang.

"Hyung promise you won't leave me." Yeosang said looking up at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa took his hand which he wore their promise ring on and kissed it, before interlocking their fingers, making their rings touch.

"Never in a million years I would leave you my beautiful pup." Seonghwa said as he looked directly into Yeosang's eyes.

Yeosang clung onto him and Seonghwa held him until he calmed down. Seonghwa thought it was time for them to leave. Yeosang needs to rest properly and they need to get a doctor's appointment.

"Sang, is it okay if we go back early?" Seonghwa asked.

Yeosang nod his head and Seonghwa smiled softly.

"I'm gonna inform the others, then we'll pack and leave." Seonghwa told Yeosang.

Yeosang nod and lies down and hugged the pillow closing his eyes. Seonghwa left the room and went down to the others. Seonghwa saw the others, well most of them relaxing in the living room.

"Hey hyung what's up?" Mingi asked as Seonghwa sat down.

"Do you guys mind if we leave earlier than planned? Yeosang isn't feeling well and I'd prefer if he was home that way he'd be more comfortable." Seonghwa said.

"Actually we were just talking about that." Hongjoong said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, not just you and Sang though, Hongjoong was telling us he and Haknyeon was gonna leave this afternoon so they can spend sometime together." Yunho said and Hongjoong nod.

"Then we all came to the conclusion that we'll all leave and just come back another time." Wooyoung said.

"Oh, well that's fine too I guess." Seonghwa said with a laugh following.

"Since we all are leaving today, I need your help with something." Seonghwa said with a smile.

Yeosang woke up from his nap to loud laughing coming from down stairs. He slowly slid off the bed and made his way down. Chanhee saw him and waved at him with a smile. Seonghwa got up and went into the kitchen to get him his bowl of fruits before meeting him. Seonghwa sat on the two seater couch and Yeosang next to him.

"Feeling better?" Seonghwa asked and Yeosang nod.

"What were you guys talking about?" Yeosang asked before he began to eat.

"The next event that my company is gonna host." Seonghwa said.

"Thew Chwismas Baw?" Yeosang asked with his mouth stuffed.

Everyone let out a laugh at his current cuteness.

"Yes, the Christmas Ball." Seonghwa said. "Also, everyone is leaving today." He added.

Yeosang nod and continued eating his fruits.

The Christmas Ball was hosted every year but that really wasn't what Seonghwa and the others were discussing.

Five in the evening approached and everyone had finished clearing out the house and puting their belongings into their vehicles. They double checked the house making sure to not leave anything behind before locking up and walking out front.

"It was nice to have everyone together again after so long." Seonghwa said the others agreed.

"It really was, it was also nice meeting Haknyeon." Yunho said with a smile.

"It was nice meeting you all as well." Haknyeon responded.

Seonghwa turned to his side looking for Yeosang but frowned when he didn't see him.

"He's here hyung." Wooyoung said getting Seonghwa's attention.

Yeosang was at clinged onto Wooyoung with a sad puppy face. Yeosang had grown onto Wooyoung and was sad that they were separating already. San smiled and ruffled Yeosangs hair.

"We can always visit Sang." San said and Yeosang nod.

Yeosang gave Wooyoung one last hug before returning to Seonghwa's side. Seonghwa smiled at himand hugged his side.

"See you all around." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"See you hyung!!" Jongho shouted as Seonghwa and Yeosang got into their vehicle.

Yeosang waved at everyone before Seonghwa started the vehicle and left the location. Yeosang had a small smile on his face. He enjoyed this mini vacation with the hyungs but he was also happy to get back home in his comfort zone.