𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 1

Seonghwa had the day day off today and he was in his living room with his friends. They were organizing their annual trip and goofing around. Seonghwa had drop Yeosang off for class three hours ago before all the boys came over. It was now one in the afternoon, they all sat in the living room watching Jongho with a plate of apples.

"Are you ready to beat your previous time of a minute?" Yunho asked and everyone looked at him.

"Let's go!" Jongho exclaimed.

Yunho started the timer and Jongho started breaking apples in half.

Seonghwa sat back with Hongjoong and laughed. Jongho broke a total of ten apples in 30 seconds which left San and Mingi shocked. Seonghwa laughed at their faces and San and Wooyoung applaud him. San then left the living room and walked into the kitchen leaving everyone confused. San walked out holding a pear and a pineapple and Hongjoong and Seonghwa burst out laughing, then the others joined when they noticed what San was carrying.

"Ya, how is he gonna break a pineapple in half?" Hongjoong asked San as he rested it in front of Jongho.

"Yeah, I understand the pear, but the pineapple- wait where did you get a pineapple from?" Seonghwa asked not remember buying any pineapples.

"I found it next to the pears on the counter." San said.

Then it hit Seonghwa, it's Yeosang's pineapple that he bought yesterday with some other fruits Yeosang asked for. Seonghwa reach forward and took up the pineapple moving it from Jongho's reach. They looked at him confused.

"Yeosang's pineapple." Seonghwa said and they nod, "But you can break the pear. I wanna see that." Seonghwa added with a smiled.

The others cheered him on and he got ready. As he was about to break it Yeosang ran in calling out for Seonghwa scaring everyone.

"HYUNg- oh..." Yeosang said as he saw that all Seonghwa's friends was present.

Yeosang looked around with a smile then stopped at the plate of broken apples in front of Jongho making him confused. He looked at Jongho then at Seonghwa. He rest his bag on the dinner table before going next to Seonghwa.

"This is what you guys do during your free time?" Yeosang asked and Hongjoong let out a laugh.

"Wanna see Jongho break a pear in half?" Hongjoong asked with a smile.

"Why not- but, who's gonna eat all my broken apples?" Yeosang asked looking around at them.

"Those were your fruits?!" Jongho asked and  Yeosang nod.

Hongjoong started laughing at Jongho and Seonghwa held back his. Seonghwa knew it was Yeosang's fruits but he could always go get him more.

"Hyungg~ You said it was yours!" Jongho exclaimed.

"It's okay Jongho, I'll get him some more." Seonghwa said and Yeosang nod, "Now, break the pear." Seonghwa said with a smile and everyone agreed, including Yeosang.

Jongho nod and took back up the pear and held it between his hands before snapping it in half. Yeosang whined before gaining the attention of Seonghwa.

"I got some of it's juice on me." Yeosang said as he wiped his face and Seonghwa chuckled.

Yeosang then got an idea.

"Wait!" Yeosang exclaimed causing all the boys to look at him, "I'll make us a fruit salad, that way the fruits doesn't waste." Yeosang said with a smile.

The other boys agreed and Yeosang smiled and took the halved fruits and went into the kitchen. Yeosang washed them before taking out the seeds and slicing each half of fruit longways, in half before cutting them into cubes. He did the apples first, then cut the pear into cubes as well and added another one to even out the ratio. He placed the chopped fruit into a glass bowl with a small smile. Yeosang remembered he had a pineapple. He looked across the counter but didn't see it.