𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Seonghwa was the first to wake up, along with his brother and father. It was around seven in the morning when they all woke up and met down stairs. Mrs. Park and Yeosang was still asleep thankfully.

Seonghwa quickly reminded them of their assigned jobs for today before they left the house. Seongmin had to go over to Yunho and Mingi's house to pick up Mingi before organizing the stuff at McDonald's. Mr. Park had to help Jongho with the dinner.

Seonghwa made his way back to the room and organized to head to the office he wore a causal outfit, a pair of black skinny jeans and a sweater. He took out one of his suits and took it with him to the office to change into later. Leaving a note for Yeosang on the fridge, he took his stuff and left.

He got into his Jeep, hanging his suit on the passenger side. He took a deep breath then released it with a smile. Today was the day that he asked Yeosang to marry him. He made his way to the office.

Parking his vehicle, he saw Hongjoong's car already parked. Taking his suit and exiting the car he made his way straight to his office.

"Good morning hyung." Hongjoong said as he entered.

"Hey, good morning." Seonghwa replied.

He handed Hongjoong his suit before siting in his chair. Hongjoong looked at him and chuckled.

"Hyung, loosen up, you don't ask him until this evening." Hongjoong said with a chuckle.

"My heart refuses to listen." Seonghwa whined as he dropped his head onto his desk.

Hongjoong let out a laugh. The office door then opened and Haknyeon walked on wearing a smile. Hongjoong smiled at him as he walked and sat down next to him.

"Good morning baby." Haknyeon said before dropping a kiss onto Hongjoong's lips.

"Good morning." Hongjoong replied with a smile as they pulled away.

Haknyeon looked at Seonghwa, then back at Hongjoong worried a bit.

"His heart is racing like a thousand horse." Hongjoong explained.

Haknyeon nod before he stood up and walked towards Seonghwa's desk.

"I brought breakfast hyung. Have somethingto eat, you'llfeel better." Haknyeon said resting it on the desk.

Seonghwa raised his head and gave Haknyeon a smile as he took it.

"Thank you." Seonghwa said, "How have you been?" Seonghwa then asked.

"I've been good. We closed off sales for the year so I'm on break until next year." Haknyeon stated.

"Well that's good. What are you guys plan for the rest of the holidays?" Seonghwa asked.

"We're supposed to drop by my parents house tomorrow." Hongjoong said.

Seonghwa nod. His phone began ringing, looking at the caller ID he smiled. He answered the video call with a smile.

"Good Morning pup." Seonghwa said.

"Good morning Master, did I disturb?" Yeosang asked.

"No, I'm just having breakfastbat the office with Hongjoong and Haknyeon." Seonghwa smiled, "What's up?" Seonghwa asked.

"Chanhee called me and said he's taking me out around eleven, so I'm just informing you." Yeosang said with a smile.

Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong and Haknyeon, seeing them smiling widely at him. There goes his heart beat again. He looked at the time and saw it was eight fifty. Seonghwa returned his gaze back at Yeosang and smiled.