3

Adrian
I heard a loud banging sound come from an upstairs room, completely unaware of what it was. I run up the stairs, confused. Why would this girl be banging on the door? I didn't lock her in or anything.

I open the door, but it was hard to. It got jammed. Tears and mascara dripping down her cheeks, she lay at the bottom of the door, her dress, spread out almost majestically, makes me somehow feel just the slightest bit of sympathy for her. I shake my head, attempting to shake away the sympathy that began to grow for her.

I held out my hand, for the first time in several years, to help her get up. She uses me to get up, we stand in silence, as we make eye contact. The sympathy that kept growing, never left. Next thing I know, our lips crashed together, staying bonding for an everlasting kiss. I question myself, for this move I made, I never wanted to do this, but something but inside of me, made me do it.

Neither of us backed away, continuing to bond our bodies at the lips. Alessia wraps her arms around my neck, as I wrap mine around her waist, pulling her in closer. I pull away, her deep brown eyes, sparkling in the light, look into my eyes, but she says nothing. She puts her fingers up to her mouth, as I frantically look around, then exit her room.

I walk down to the kitchen to see my two closest friends you could say, rummaging through my fridge and pantry. "You fucking morons, don't you have your own houses to rummage through?" I yell, catching them off guard. "We want to see the new chick? So have you fucked her yet?" Slain asks, forming an evil grin. Slain, the idiot of the two, the other one is Mario, he's like kind of normal, except for the part where he, you know, is one of our top assassins.

Mario punches Slain's shoulder, "Seriously? You are a fucking dipshit Slain, okay, Adrian, we came to see the new girl, not to ask if you've fucked her yet." Mario replies, glaring at Slain. I let out a dry chuckle, "Okay well no, I haven't fucked her, and I have no intentions on it. I didn't even want to marry her." I respond, looking through the fridge for food.

"Okay, that sounds boring, imagine having sex with only one person for the rest of your life." Mario says, "Dude, exactly, like, I love fucking a new bitch every night." Slain laughs. I roll my eyes at the two guys being complete fucking idiots. "That's probably why mafia leaders always keep sleeping with several bitches even if they're married. They get bored." Mario responds. "I mean I saw that girl you brought in Adrian, fuck, I might have to bend her over and rail her from behind." Slain smirks, rubbing the back of his neck. I roll my eyes, "Even if I want nothing to do with her, you won't get fucking near her. Who knows what kind of diseases lie on your dick." I respond, seriously.

I see Alessia come down the stairs through the corner of my eye. She's still a complete wreck. "Where's the bathroom, I need to clean up if you can't tell." She mumbles. Mario and Slain begin whispering and cracking smirks. I walk up to Alessia, "Ignore them, they're fucking morons." I groan, guiding her back up the stairs.

I lead her to my bathroom, and I walk away until she asks for me, "Can, can you unzip my dress please?" She whispers. Why is this girl whispering, literally I'll unzip the dress just fine. Of course the girl I have to marry is a quiet one.