7

Adrian
I wake up, back in my bedroom. My leg was bandaged, but hurt like a bitch to move. I look around for Alessia, but it seems they didn't put her in my room along with me.

"Mario!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

I hear a rummaging of footsteps up the stairs, for Mario, and also Manuel to my surprise, to show up at my door. "What?" Mario asks annoyingly, "Where is Alessia?" I ask, sitting up in my bed. "Oh, your father took her." Mario replies.

"Where?"

"That's a good question."

"Find her."

The two men exit my room, leaving me alone in silence. I notice a shadow growing on the wall in front of my door, showing somebody is coming closer to my room. Next thing I know, I see Emora or whatever at my door. "What do you want Emora?" I ask, my voice filled with worry but anger. She rolls her eyes, "It's Emilie," she scoffs as she comes in and sits down on the foot of my bed, "But whatever." Emilie finishes. "But still what do you want?" I ask, my voice growing more annoyed.

"Are you sure you have nothing in your heart or head for that girl?" Emilie asks. I roll my eyes, "Literally I have no interest in any girl and definitely not her. Why would you even think I would?" I finish, getting loud. "Okay before you get all ragey or whatever, listen, Manuel told me how you literally hated girls growing up and never liked one. If you slept with one, it was only because of your father." She explains, her eyes and voice filled with sympathy.

I raise my brow, "But yesterday, you wouldn't leave her side, you could've ditched her several times, but did you? No. And when the stage blew up, you could've evacuated with everyone else. But did you? No. You stayed, risking your life, until you found her. And I know damn well, nobody in the mafia is that selfless for anybody. But, you are usually more of an asshole from what I've heard, I know, I don't know shit, but there's something about her, that lightens you up. And I know it's business, but you could still marry for love. Before she finds somebody else and decides she wants nothing to do with you." Emilie finishes, standing up.

"I'm a girl, we won't stick around forever if we want somebody but the favor isn't returned." She says, as she walks out the door. I sigh, but also in anger. Wondering where my father placed Alessia. I stand up, putting on my clothes, for when I go into missions. I put extra wrap around my leg, and pop a couple more pain killers. Then I walk out the door of my room, walking down the stairs. I go straight to the door, ignoring everybody talking to me.

I open the door, to see my father trying to shove Alessia into a limousine. I walk up behind him, shoving him sideways onto the ground, and grabbing Alessia. "You're weak with her!" He yells. "I'm more powerful than you, you fucking pussy." I growl, wrapping my arm tightly around Alessia's waist.

He stays on the ground as Alessia and I walk away, "I'll help you get your stuff, you're staying in my room from now on." I tell Alessia, she nods, "Okay, but do you know where he was going to take me?" Her voice is shaky and breaks. I run her shoulder some to try to calm her, "Unfortunately, no." I reply, taking her up to my room, "Go get everything you want from that room, and bring it in here. You can use the walk in closet. I have some extra space." I explain. She nods, walking away from me to her room to grab what she wants.

Finally, she comes back to my room, and begins organizing her clothes and objects. For some reason, I'm oddly entertained watching her organize."