8

Alessia
I wake up, slightly in pain again. These past few days since the explosion have been rough for me, or granted everyone, I think at least. I turn to see a sleeping Adrian, startled, but I stay at peace. Knowing I'm next to him with safe intentions.

I turn away from him, digging my face into my pillow. Everything seemed so surreal. I almost was in a constant denial of everything. And I just wanted to cry and let it all out all the time. Sometimes, I'd watch normal families and near by parks, wishing I was them. But then I go home, away from my escape, to suffer all over again.

Eventually after struggling to fall asleep, I just get up, to leave a sleeping Adrian behind. I walk down the stairs and turn to the kitchen, to see a man and woman standing in silence. "Who are you two?" I ask, not completely recognizing either. "I'm Alessandro." The man speaks, while sipping back a glass of liquor. "

"Amira," The woman speaks, "Amira Casanova." she finishes, reaching her hand out to greet mine. I hold back my hand, she rolls her eyes, "Who are you to Adrian?" I ask, raising a brow. She crosses her arms, "His mother." She scoffs.

I step back some, "Well as much as it is a pleasure to meet you, I'll be going back up to Adrian now." I keep stepping back until a body stops me, "I see you've met my mother and her little affair." I turn around to see Adrian, with an angry look plastered across his face. "Adrian! My dearest!" Amira beams a smile, Adrian rolls his eyes and pushes his mother away, "I strictly told you to stay away, especially if you have teenage affair here!" Adrian growls at his mom.

"Whatever, we were just leaving." Amira spit at Adrian. "Good!" Adrian yells. I just walk upstairs to Adrian's, well, kind of our room now. I take out a book from his shelf, titled, Rewriting Our History. Never knew Adrian read romance books, I mean you can't judge a book by its cover.

Adrian walks up to the room, following me, "Why'd you run off so soon?" His deep voice asks me. "Just felt like laying down and reading." I respond, not looking up from my book. "Reasonable I guess." Adrian responds, walking closer to me.

"Kiss me."

"What."

"You heard me."

Adrian and I make longing eye contact, before he crashes his lips against mine. Dropping my book, I wrap my arms around Adrian's neck. He lifts my shirt and shorts from my body, leaving a delicate trail of kisses down my body. I remove his clothing on his body, revealing his toned, sparkling muscles in the light. Adrian unclips my bra, removing it from my body. He later holds his hands on the sides of my thong, "Are you ready?" He asks, making me more and more impatient for what comes next.

I nod, and he strips the thong from my body, and then removes his boxers himself. At first he slips his fingers in and out of me, receiving a few moans in reward from me. "Oh, just do it already, you know you want to." I moan into his ear, Adrian just simply looks at me, until he fingers me harder, making my back arch more and making me moan louder.

Finally, he slides the tip of himself in first, we both let out a soft moan. But he pulls out for second, flipping me over onto my stomach. He grabs me by my hips, pushing me onto his dick, I let out a loud moan, grabbing onto the pillows in front of me. Adrian wraps his arms around my waist, proceeding to thrust in and out of me. I feel him grab onto me tighter than before, and he begins to moan into my ears softly, finally I feel his warm finish, fill inside of me as he pulls out.

I roll back over to face him, feeling succeeding with what just happened. "I could get used to that." Adrian smirks at me.