10

Alessia
Miguel looks to me, silently, tears streaming down his cheeks, "Hey, hey, you're okay, you'll be okay." I choke, Miguel's shaky hand wipes away the tears falling down my face. I hold Miguel in my arms, "Oh Miguel, you need to stay here, for me okay?" I rock back and forth slightly, "Alessia, Alessia I'll be okay. S-stop crying, i-it's going to b-be ok-okay." Miguel stutters, his voice is broken, his once happy and ecstatic voice, now depressed and painful.

Adrian runs over to us, "It was fucking Slain. He's been hired, by nobody more than your father and mine." Adrian informs us, I cry out more, "You stay awake now Miguel, you don't get to leave me now, not when I need you most!" I yell, choking back tears.

Finally, I feel Miguel's body begin to go limp, "Alessia, everything will be okay, just stay with Adrian and run." He mumbles. "No! You don't say that! You stop it! You are going to be okay!" I sob. Miguel puts his soft hand on my cheek, "I won't be okay. Let's be honest. I love you Alessia, stay alive, for me." Miguel takes one last breath, the going limp in my arms.

The tears became unbearable, coming from my eyes like waterfalls. I couldn't breathe, the only person I ever had, is dead. Adrian took Miguel's dead body from my arms, I reach out to Miguel's hand, holding it until it's too far to reach.

I fall to the ground again, staying there as I watched Adrian take Miguel's body farther and farther away. Adrian disappears into the liquified light, then emerges back from it, running to me. He picks up bridal style, walking me away from the bench, where I showed up with a smile, and left in tears.

Adrian sets me in the passenger seat of his car and shuts the door. The pictures of the bloody scenery of my brother, his face, his tears, us, Adrian's face, his bullet wound, all stays fresh in my head, having no intention of leaving my head anytime soon.

Adrian rubs his hand along my shoulder, in attempts to comfort me. We arrive back at his house, where the guards greets us out front. Adrian carries me inside, bridal style again, tears still streaming down my face. My eyes are bloodshot and wet. Adrian set me down in our bed, where I stayed stationary for a few days to come.