19

Alessia
A few weeks later, I still had done nothing will myself. I barely left my bed, I fell into a depressed state. With the unlikelihood of being able to conceive, I was the exact opposite reaction.

"Get up and get ready to go out." Adrian instructs. Adrian helps me from my spot of my bed, and then he begins to freak. "Alessia, something is wrong, look." Adrian looks like he is about to faint. I turn around and look at my bed. There is a giant pool of blood from where I was sitting. I take my hand and put it between my legs and then remove it. My hand was drenched in blood.

"I'm miscarrying." I mumble. "What babe?" Adrian asks, his face extremely worried, "I'm, I'm miscarrying." I stutter. The shock flows through me finally. I miscarried our child.

Adrian guides me to the bathtub in silence, slowly removing my clothing while he gets the water to the temperature I like. "Is this water okay?" He asks. I just nod. He kisses me on the forehead and then helps me into the tub. He puts some soap in the water and then rubs at my thighs and genitals as they are covered in blood.

Adrian removes his clothing from himself and gets in the tub with me. He wraps his arms around me once he sits behind me, "I love you so, so much Alessia, don't ever forget that." Adrian says.

We sit in silence until the bath water runs ice cold. Adrian helps me from the tub and dries me off and then wraps me in a soft, heated robe. He guides me to his side of the bed, "Where will you sleep?" I quietly ask. "That doesn't matter right now, get some sleep okay?" Adrian assures me. I begin to doze off as I watch Adrian change into comfier clothing and come near me. He pulls out a bed from his couch and puts a sheet and blankets on it.

"Can I sleep with you Adrian?" I ask. Adrian looks to me, "If you want to, this isn't the most comfortable." Adrian explains. "I don't care," I walk closer to the pull out, "You make me comfortable." I smile and then fall into Adrian's embrace and fall asleep.