24

Adrian
"Alessia? Are you in the bathroom again?" I ask, leaning against the door frame. Alessia comes walking out, "Yes, yes, I'm fine, don't start worrying about me. Worry about you," Alessia pokes me in the chest, "You have that big meeting today with the Morans to discuss they several robberies against us they've committed, even with us supplying aid to them so they can grow." Alessia finishes. I pull her in tight, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Well thanks for the reminder, I should probably be going about now." I thank, kissing Alessia before walking out the door.

I walk to my car, setting my stuff in the passenger seat. I drive off, not ready for what comes next. I set up a deal with the Morans to supply aid so they can grow as a mafia, but I'm on my last leg here with them. They keep stealing from us. 

I pull up to our meeting centre, a few other sleek black SUVs are here are well. I grab my stuff and walk inside.

"Good morning Mr. Casanova."

"You too."

I walk into the hall, where mostly everybody is there, except the people who we've convicted and caught of stealing. If they were anybody else they'd be dead right now.

I sit down, everyone turns to me. "So today we are here to solve this chaotic mess we have on our hands." I explain. "Well yes, but we won't be taking your aid anymore. We don't need traces of your mafia in our own, because that aid could mean you could easily take over ours." The mafia leader explains. "Good, I won't be wasting anymore money on your mafia, and they get to die." I point to the convicted boys.

"And I want all of the money they stole in return by the end of this week." I finish.

Their jaws drop and their faces drain of any color that remained. "That's not necessary." The leader replies. "No it is. We won't be supplying aid anymore, and they get to be punished, and I want my damn money back. I expect to see them at one of my warehouses." I finish, standing up from my seat. I walk out as they try to plead for their lives. But it's useless. Nobody steals from my mafia.

I walk out of the building and back to my car, surprisingly that was easy. But I also didn't give them much a chance to say no. That's how you do it though, to get your way you don't give the other person a chance to reject it.

I decide to stop by one of the warehouses near by to check on it. We have so many warehouses, I'll never be able to check them all in one lifetime.

Finally, I arrive at the warehouse. I walk inside, chaotic as usual. I check all of the rooms, some people held hostage, being tortured, or one of our own being healed. We try to go to the hospital as little as possible, unless we truly need to go.

The I go to check the last room, there was a crowd around the door. "Move it!" I yell. Reaching the door, I see a sight I'll never unsee.

There hung Mario, with a huge puddle of blood below him. "Oh my god." I mumble, my hands go to my mouth as I walk around his corpse, examining him. Once I behind him, I look above the door. Mario used his blood to write above it.

"Jealousy gets the best of us."

Jealousy gets the best of us? What is this hinting at? What is he telling us?

"Take care of this body. Now!" I yell as I walk out to go home. I need to be with Alessia.