22

Alessia
I open the door slowly, collecting all the courage I would need for this moment quickly. At first Adrian doesn't notice me, he continues to beat away at his punching bad.

I see a girl emerge from the bathroom, in Adrian's shirt. My heart and jaw both dropped. I walked quietly back to the door until I realized it was locked. But by then, Adrian and the girl had noticed me. Adrian gives me a confused look, "Alessia? What are you doing here?" Adrian hisses.

I roll my eyes, "To come find you and explain everything! But I come and find you with another girl!" I yell, at this point I'm furious. Mario ruined my wedding and now Adrian already slept with another girl. Could this day get any worse?

Adrian laughs, "Seriously? This," Adrian points to me and him, "Doesn't matter anymore! Mario has obviously claimed you and something is going on if he objected our wedding!" Adrian yells.

"Stop it, you are being irrational we can talk about this!" I yell at Adrian. Adrian rolls his eyes, "What is there to talk about Alessia? You cheated on me when I was in my most vulnerable state!" Adrian yells at me, letting spit fly in my face.

I roll my eyes, "Your most vulnerable state?" I restate. "Yes." Adrian replies harshly. "That wasn't your most vulnerable state! Your most vulnerable state was when the explosion happens, when I miscarried, when I was so depressed I wouldn't move because of Miguel's death, you were most vulnerable then! And don't tell me I cheated because I didn't! Mario made that move on me but I immediately pushed him away! I scolded him! I didn't want him, I wanted you! I only want you." I sigh, catching my breath.

The girl keeps scowling at me, it's making me more agitated than I already am. I get no response from Adrian, just a stare from him and a glare from her. "You are a fucking cunt!" I yell through my teeth as I lunge to the girl. I ball my fist and pound her in the face until she's on the floor. But I don't stop there.

"Fucking bitch! I hope you get curb stomped!" I scream in her face, not giving a damn about the spit flying into it. Once shes on the floor and get on top of her and continue to pound my fist into her face. "Alessia that's enough!" Adrian pulls me off of the girl, but I continue to kick her until I'm out of legs reach.

"She's a trainer." Adrian explains. "That you fucked." I finish his sentence. Adrian sighs, "No Alessia, she's just a trainer." "That you fucked." I giggle weirdly.

"Then why does she have your shirt on?" I ask. "Because she got fucking destroyed by another chick and didn't have anything else." Adrian explains. "Well she was giving me some cunt scowl." I reply, rolling my eyes.

"Thanks whore." The girl responds as she walks out of the room. I walk up to her and grab her by her hair, "Call me a whore again, I'm not afraid to pound your fucking face in again. You're too easy. I'd like a challenge but, I will fucking beat you senseless bitch." I growl, pushing her out the door by her head.

"You've got an attitude I've never seen before," Adrian looks at me, then up and down, "I like it. And those pants on you, and that tight shirt." Adrian quietly explains as he walks closer to me, tracing his fingers along my breasts, down to my butt. Sending shivers down my spine.

Our noses meet at the very tip, our eyes closed, our heart rates match. We intertwine our fingers, interlocking our hands. "I'll never walk away from you again on the altar." Adrian sighs heavily. "I would hope not." I chuckle.

"I'm serious Alessia, let's get married, tomorrow just the two of us, I hate people anyways, why bother to plan a big wedding." Adrian explains. I open my eyes, meeting his, "Let's do it." I smile.

Adrian picks me up and spins me around, then our lips meet ever so lightly. Adrian let's go of me, "This time it'll be out of true love," Adrian walks over to his shelving unit, pulling out a box. He gets on one knee in front of me, "Alessia Hernandez, will you make me the happiest man to walk the face of this Earth, and marry me?" He asks, holding up the ring. I can't help but let my hands go to my face, yet I'm smiling from ear to ear, "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" I squeal. Adrian stands up, placing the ring on my finger. "Tomorrow, by the end of the day, we will be Mr. and Mrs. Casanova." He grins widely.