17

Adrian
Alessia helps me out of the hospital and takes me to the car that she drove here. We sit in the car in silence. I lean over to Alessia's ear, "So are you going to be in the mood when we get home?" I whisper in her ear. She shakes her head, "Seriously? The doctor said to take it easy." Alessia rolls her eyes, "Since when do I listen to doctors?" I kiss Alessia's neck teasingly, then sit back in my seat properly.

"You're not the brightest. You need to heal." Alessia says. "Stop it, you're boring, I'm down bad, too bad. And only you can fix that." I beg. Alessia rolls her eyes once more, "Adrian." "What I'm being honest, I want to make it so you can't walk anymore. I want you to moan my name when it's our third time in a row." I tease, knowing it's turning Alessia on as she shifts in her seat uncomfortably, trying to stay focused on the road instead of the growing intensity of wanting me inside her.

We pull into the house and I walk inside and beat her to our room. Alessia takes her sweet time getting there. "I'm not having sex with you." Alessia says as she takes off her shoes and jacket and gets under the covers. "Why not?" I whine.

"Because I said so."

"Meany."

I turn myself on my side, facing Alessia. I trace my fingers along the top of her underwear's waistband. She lets out a deep breath. Finally, I slip my fingers inside her. She's soaked. I knew she would be. She was just fighting was going to happen. Slowly pumping them in and out, "I knew you wanted this too." I say into Alessia's ear. She nods while she lets out a soft moan, as she wraps her small hand around me, moving it up and down, meeting my tempo.

I remove my fingers from Alessia and tug her skirt down. Alessia removes her shirt, revealing her perfect pair of breasts trapped in her lace bra. I remove my pants and shirt, pulling Alessia closer to me. I unclip her bra with one hand, as I slide myself into her with the help of the other. As it goes inside her, we both let out a moan that fills the room.

I take Alessia by the wrist and place them above her head, thrusting in and out of her. "Adrian, like that." Alessia softly moans. I bite my lip, I feel closer and closer with every thrust I make inside her. She is extremely tight and warm, a place I never want to leave.

"Alessia, you feel so good." I moan. Alessia closes her eyes, and continues to moan, as they fill the room. Finally I release, filling Alessia with myself, then she does the same. I pleasantly feel her come all around me.

I get off of Alessia, pulling myself out of her. I place a kiss on her forehead, "See I'm still hear and just fine." I take her hand and put it on my heart. She chuckles slightly at the words that have fallen from my mouth. I pull Alessia in, close to me. We lay naked in our bed for hours to come. "I love you Alessia." I blurt. Alessia looks to me, her brown eyes wide, "I love you Adrian." She smiles, planting a delicate kiss on my nose.

Never in a million years would I have thought I would've end up here. But I'm happy I did, at this point everything is okay. Nothing bad else could happen.