14

Adrian
"Are you sure that's the house my parents currently stay in?" I ask, ready for what I was about to do. "Yes, they just recently moved into this house." Mario responds.

I hang up the phone, taking one last look at my lock screen, Alessia doesn't know, but it's her. Her beautiful brown eyes, how it compliments her small simple on her left cheek, and of course her dark brown hair, that I always mistake for black.

This will go one of two ways, either I come out alive somehow, or I die in there. My father is an evil, very evil, man. And usually I wouldn't care if I died, I would be okay with it, but something deep inside of me, wants to stay alive for Alessia. I can't believe I told her to leave and she did. I was wrong. So I really hope I stay alive during this, so I can tell her to come back. Come back home.

I pull up alongside the road in front of their house. Grabbing everything I need, I gulp and sigh. I could end it all here, the torture I took from both of them, could end here. Well or my life. But the torture I was handed my entire life, it made me who I am.

I walk out of the car, to be stopped by a guard, "ID?" He asks, "Fuck off." I respond. Walking up to the door, getting my gun ready.

I open the door, greeted by no other than my father. "Son!" My father has a wide grin, but I know it's nothing special. It's simply one of his stupid little lies. We walk inside his house, I look around, "Why did you suddenly move?" I ask, to create conversation. "Well, we got bored." My father responds. That's an odd response..

My father sits down in his office, lighting a cigar. He leans back blowing the smoke in my face. "So," He sighs, "What brings you here suddenly?" He finishes. "I heard you moved, I wanted to see the new house." I lie. My father takes in another puff of bud cigar, "It's nothing much. But is that Alexis girl dead?" My father asks.

I raise a brow, "It's Alessia, and no." I stand up from my chair, and begin to walk out, "You know, she's going to die, whether you like it or not. But, she's making you soft Adrian. It's best she dies." He says, his voice empty of emotion.

"No, it's best she lives." I raise my voice, my father rolls his eyes, burning out his cigar, "I won't take any other answer and your opinion means nothing to me with her death. Alessia will die. And that is it. I'm not raising some soft little bitch boy." He growls.

"Good luck killing her when I have all the say in what we do." I mumble. "Excuse me?" My father says. Not realizing his voice is full of intentions to antagonize me. I quickly turn around pulling out my gun, "Alessia isn't going to die, you are. And good luck trying to pull off the hit when I make the final calls and you are dead." I spit at him.

He pulls out a remote, his finger tracing the biggest button on it teasingly. My eyes go wide, it's a bomb remote. He's going to kill himself, to kill me. I put my gun away slowly, for some reason, I slightly hesitate to shoot.

He says nothing, just with an evil smirk painting amongst his face.

  Finally he presses the button. Within seconds, everything is up in flames.

"Alessia will fucking live you bastard." I hiss, then shooting him in the abdomen so he suffers in pain while being burned alive. Once the shot goes off, I try to run out of the house. But the time I reach the door, the house explodes, throwing me from the door onto the ground out front.

Everything went black from that moment on.