23

Alessia
We were in the small chapel in our town. With only us and another priest. We wore what we were supposed to wear the previous day at our actual wedding. I've never seen Adrian look so put together. Granted I've seen him in suits and tuxedos several times, I've never seen him look the way he does in front of me right now.

Adrian and I had already shared our lovely vows. Since the day I met him formally, I never expected him to withhold so much emotion. I always expected himself to close himself off and only care about himself. As that's what he was taught to do from a young age. But he's proven me wrong, and we have our tough moments. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I never intended on falling for this man the way I did. I never wanted to marry him anyways. But everything turned out to be okay in the end.

"Adrian Casanova, do you take Alessia Hernandez here, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks Adrian. Adrian looks into my eyes and smiles. Say the words already! Seriously, are you lagging or something inside your head? "I do." Adrian smiles at me.

The priest turns to me, "And now, Alessia Hernandez, do you take Adrian Casanova here, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest questions me. I do exactly what Adrian did to me, I look to Adrian, making a deepening eye contact and smiling, "I do!" I squeal.

The priest claps his hands together, "You may now kiss the bride!" He exclaims. Adrian pulls me in, giving me a passionate kiss. We pull away and look to each other, "We did it." We both say in unison. We laugh about the strange event that just happened as we walk away.

We walk to the back room where we changed in the chapel. Adrian helps me undo my dress. It feels as if Adrian had just undone my dress for the first time.

I turn around, to reveal my naked self to Adrian. He bites his lip, as he removes his clothing. "Right now?" He asks. "Yes please." I moan. Adrian quickly sets me on the counter, "Legs apart, now." Adrian demands as he spreads my legs apart for me, since I'm too slow for him.

Adrian rubs his fingers along my clit first, "I need you soaking for me." He groans. Eventually, what seems like forever, he finally slides himself inside of me, letting out a soft moan I let my hands get lost in his hair. Adrian rubs his hands along my thighs and waist, while quickly thrusting himself in and out of me. 

Our moans fill the room, "Oh Adrian." I moan, letting my eyes roll to the back of my head from the pleasure I'm getting.

"Adrian, go faster, please Adrian." I beg Adrian, pleading hm to go faster.

"Anything for you baby." Adrian moans, proceeding to thrust faster, and as well harder. A wish a I never made was granted when he thrusted harder as well.

"Adrian." I moan.

"Keep talking, oh, you are so tight, tight for me." Adrian moans into my neck, as he continues to kiss and suck on my neck.

Finally, I feel Adrian's warmth fill inside of me, and then falling out as he pulls out from inside of me. "I love myself a good quickie." Adrian smirks, but then leaving a delicate kiss on my forehead while helping me off the counter.

"Ready to go home." Adrian asks. "Anytime with my husband." I smile.