0.2

Same day

There was a knock at the front door, which made Louis jump up.

"Coming!" Louis runs to the door, opening it.

"Hey, wow you look hot... I mean pretty, like not in a pervy way" Harry rambles.

Louis giggles "Harry calm down, its fine".

" are you ready?"

"Yeah" Louis steps out, Closing the door.

~

"There's no way in hell you're 21"

"But I am" Harry chuckles.

"You look so young though" Louis says.

"Well thank you"

"You are welcome"

"How old are you?" Harry asks.

"19"

"Aw you're still a baby" Harry awed.

"Yeah yeah whatever grandpa" Louis joked.

"Ouch that hurt" Harry chuckles.

"Aww sorry"

"You're cute" Harry commented, 'accidentally' brushing his foot with Louis', making Louis blush.

Louis wasn't dump, he knew what Harry was doing and he can play that game too.

Louis drags his foot up Harry's leg, smirking. Harry's throat hitched, he coughed.

Louis' foot stopped in front of Harry's crotch, slightly putting pressure.

Harry let's out a low groan. "Do you wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah"

With that Harry set the money on the table, before they both bolted up.

Harry and Louis stumbled into the house, bodies close together, lips roughly attached.

They make there way upstairs to the bedroom, closing the door. They stumbled to the bed, falling down on to it.

"Oh Harry" Louis moans as Harry sucks at his sweet spot. Louis could feel the outline of Harry cock and damn was it big.

Harry starts slowly moving his hips with Louis', moaning.

"Take this off" Louis tugged at Harry's Shirt. He did, throwing it to the ground.

Harry then ripped Louis' shirt off. "God you're so hot" Harry growls.

"Oh then what are you?" Louis whines.

"Mmm I don't know you tell me" Harry starts unbuttoning Louis' pants.

"A fucking sex god... I wouldn't want to suck your dick if you weren't attractive"

Harry smirks at him, "yeah? What if I said I wanted to fuck you so hard?"

Louis whimpers at that "oh god please"

Harry strips out of his pants and boxer.

Louis flips them over, straddling Harry. He kissed at his neck, down to his chest and stomach, stopping right above his groin.

Louis looked up, asking Harry for permission. He nodded before Louis grabbed his hard cock, teasing the tip with his tongue.

"Oh fuck" Harry grunted, fisting his hand in Louis' hair.

Louis took him whole, pulling away before deep throating him. They kept eye contact, eyes darken, filled with pleasure and lust.

"Uhhh Louis" Harry groaned, he then pulled Louis off, flipping over and slipping in between his legs.

~

"Oh god Harry!" Louis moaned, back ached up from the bed as he received pleasure.

Harry thrusts were sharp and deep, sweat covered their body.

"Baby you feel so good" Harry groans.

"Faster please" Louis begs, Harry obeys and slams deep into him.

"OH MY GOD!" Louis shouts in pleasure as Harry hits his prostate. He bites Harry's neck hard, making sure there would be a mark.

"SHIT LOUIS!" Harry gave a hard thrust, letting Moan and groans slip.

Louis let out a pornographic moan, that Made Harry release deep inside of him. Louis came quickly after Harry gave another hard thrust.

After they came down from their highs, Harry pulls out, laying beside Louis.

(They didn't wear a condom cause Louis didn't want to).

"Woah that was... Woah" Harry breathed out, staring up at the ceiling.

"Yeah" Louis agrees turning to look at Harry, who turned as well.

This time Louis leans forward, pressing his lips on Harry's. The kiss was passionate, no tongue or teeth, just lips.

"Did you know you sound like a porn star?" Harry the blurts, pulling away from the kiss.

"No wonder I'm always getting laid"

Harry frowned, staring at Louis hurt.

"I'm kidding" Louis laughed at Harry's reaction.

"Not funny"

"Mmm well you did you know you moan a lot, you're really loud" Louis comment.

"Oh really"

"Yes really but I like it"

"I know you do, I like yours" Harry says.

~

Harry leaves after a couple hours of cuddling and laughing, leaving Louis home alone, smiling like a dork.

"Where have you been mate? And why are you smiling like that?" Zayn, his best friend questions.

"I was out with someone"

"Alright spill" Zayn sits down on the couch as Harry starts spilling.

To be continued...

+

[735 words]