0.33

Harry Meets Victor

"Who the fuck is this?!"

Harry's voice boomed throughout the house, causing Louis and the very handsome guy to jump and pull. "I- I fuck..." Louis cursed, still shaken up.

"Yeah fuck, who the hell is this?" Harry spat, his fist balled up tight, looking at the guy. He was shorter than Harry but taller than Louis.

"Harry this is um Victor, Victor this is Harry my b-boyfriend" Louis looked frightened, he should be. "So you're the Victor that's been sending love letters to My Louis"

Victor tsked "Your Louis, don't be funny... Just because you got him knocked up doesn't mean he's yours, he can leave you anytime he wants"

"Victor don't" Louis warned him, looking at him with pleading eyes. "Don't what, Louis? Remember what you told me, actually you tell the same bull everyday. Instead of just talking about how Harry is never home, how lonely you are, how you cry yourself to sleep everyday because of Harry, why don't you leave him? If you're not happy"

"Shut up, Victor! You know I didn't mean it, I was just depressed and I needed to express my self and I am happy, I love harry" Louis defended, Victor's face softened.

"No, actually he's right. Why don't you just break up with me?" Harry spoke.

"This relationship is never going to work anyways, too many shouting, too many crying, too many breaking up, and too many goddamn lies and keeping secrets"

Louis starts to cry, which made Victor's heart drop. "Oh god, im sorry I didn't mean to bring it up, please stop crying, Louis. God you know I don't like seeing you cry. Calm down you just got out of the hospital and the doctor said not to be stress or else." Victor began rambling, he pulled Louis into a hug.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Him." Harry growled, as he walked closer to them.

Victor sighed but pulled away, "I should go." With that said he leaves, leaving a frightened Louis with an angry Harry.

"I'm fucking done, I'm fucking done. I can't anymore with this, its too much"

"Please I'm sorry Harry, I love you, I really do."

"Why didn't you tell me?! Why?!? I had to find out from a fucking fan! A fan Louis! Stop keeping secrets from me! I'm suppose to find out from You, im the dad, I need to know if my babies are in danger!" Harry was pissed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't wa-"

"You didn't want what Louis?! You didn't want to bother me or stress me out!? So you decided not to tell me about my babies nearly dying what the hell?!"

"Please stop screaming" Louis whimpered.

"Just shut up! God I wish you would just be honest with me"

"You want me to be honest? When am I not? But fine you want honesty... You are the biggest douchebag I have ever met. You care about nothing else but yourself and your career. When will you ever actually help me out for once, instead of me having to have my friends help me, take me to my ultrasound appointments, having them help me shower, having them take me to the hospital because I was this close to having a miscarriage, what's next, Harry. Does Liam have to be the one with me while I'm giving birth and be the first one to meet the twins instead of the goddamn father?! Sometimes I actually wish I never met you, how fucking sad is that. If you want me to be honest with you and not keep secrets then actually try to be there for me, try to be a father Harry. What will happen when the twins are born?! The thought of the boys growing not knowing their father because he's always touring, the boys thinking it was their fault that you don't give two shits about them!"

"I DO CARE! I FUCKING CARE ABOUT MY BOYS! I WILL NOT FUCKING BE THAT KIND OF FATHER, THEY WONT THINK LIKE THAT, THEY WILL KNOW WHO I AM! FUCKING HELL LOUIS WHAT ELSE DO WANT FROM ME!! DO YOU WANT ME TO END MY CAREER, BETRAY MY FANS, BECAUSE IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT THEN ILL DO IT!!" Harry yelled.

"BUT THATS NOT WHAT I WANT! I WANT YOU TO ACTUALLY SHOW ME YOU CARE INSTEAD OF SAYING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, TELL ME YOU LOVE ME LIKE YOU USED TO INSTEAD OF HANGING UP ON ME WHEN I TELL YOU I LOVE YOU! WE WON'T EVER GET TO SEE THE BOYS IF THIS CONTINUES!!" Louis shouted.

Harry then shut his mouth, that really did the job. "Don't say that, don't ever say that. Its not going to happen, its not." Harry's voice cracked.

"I know I know I'm sorry"

"I love you, Louis so much I really do, I'm sorry. I'm gonna change I promise, I fucking promise , I love all three of you" Harry pilled Louis closer, kissing him on the lips.

"I love you too"

They kissed passionately, Louis on his tippy toes, arms wrapped around Harry's neck pulling him down closer. Harry pulled Louis closer by the waist, careful with his belly.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm hungry"

Harry laughed, pulling away from him. "I'll go make something" he then goes to the kitchen to make something for his hungry pregnant lover. Loui s lays down on the couch, turning the TV on.

It was like nothing ever happened.

+

Yo two updates! You think I can update one more time?

What'd y'all think?

There might be smut in the next chapter.

[938 words]