0.22

Ultrasound

Today is the day they are going to find out the baby's gender. They are so excited but also nervous.

"Hey Louis! How are you guys?" The doctor asked as he entered the room, holding the clipboard in her hands.

"Good"

"That's great, could you lift your shirt for me"

She grabbed a white bottle, opening it. "This is gonna be cold".

Louis shivered as the cold liquid touched his skin. Harry held Louis' hand tightly, planting a kiss on it.

Louis answered every question the doctor asked him, as she moved the wand over his stomach. "Do you guys want to know the sex?"

Harry nods "yes".

"Alright...oh um" Dr. Nichol frowned as she didn't expect what she found.

"What is it? Is the baby okay?"

"No, the baby is perfectly fine. Just didn't expect to find another one"

Harry's eyes widened, "w-what?".

"Congratulations! You are having two boys"

Louis' jaw dropped, tears filled his eyes. "Oh my god harry we're having twins"

"Two boys Lou" Harry hugged Louis close, pecking his lips.

"Do you want a picture?"

They both nodded.

∆∆∆

"I can't believe we're having twins!" Harry laughed as he spinned Louis around in his arms.

"Me too! Two Harry's" He giggled. Harry laughed, pecking Louis' lips. "You are so adorable!"

They head made their way up the stairs to the bedroom. "We should start looking for cribs and things like that for the nursery" Harry suggested, taking the laptop from the nightstand and flopped on to the bed.

"Mmm okay... But later" Louis took the laptop away from his hand, gently. He set it on the nightstand on his side.

He straddles Harry's hips, making sure he sat right above his crotch. He leans forward and captured his lips with his own.

Harry quickly takes over, sticking his tongue into his mouth and softly biting Louis'. Louis groaned, hips moving slightly. Harry lifts Louis' shirt up, taking it off and throwing it to the ground. They go back to the heated kiss, the room becoming intense.

Soon Louis was bouncing on Harry's c.ock, letting out moans of pleasure. Harry enjoying his pregnant boyfriend on his c ock, loving the way he moved his hips, loving the sound he would make and loving the way he begged Harry for more.

"You look so hot" Harry growled thrusting his hips up into Louis. Louis whimpered as he fastened his movements.

"C-close" he choked out, his movements becoming sloppy. "Cum for me" Harry grabbed Louis' prick, tugging on it.

Soon enough Louis does, letting out a loud moan. Harry doesn't take long until he cums into Louis.

Louis giggles when he felt Harry moving his hips in in a soft, slow motion. "Oh No, no more. You little freak" Louis gets off of Harry, grabbing the laptop and putting it on Harry's lap.

Harry chuckle and pulls Louis closer to him. He then began to search.

+

I feel like this is really short, like shorter then I usaully do.

Anyway what did you guys think, did you like it?