0.34

Mild smut! But its very long and graphic smut so you've been warned! This whole chapter is all smut but mild, does that make sense. Whatever just read and you'll get what I'm saying.

Best blowjob

"Harry look!"

Harry does, looking away from the TV to look at his boyfriend. "Look at my belly" Louis had a full belly now, sine he was eight months pregnant.

"Aww... My boys are in there, hello my babies, how are you? Oh thats good to here" Harry joked, now kneeled in front of Louis cracked up. "You're an idiot"

"I'm your idiot, I love you... And you too boys" Harry says, getting up to peck Louis on the lips then his belly. "We love you too"

Harry took his hand away from Louis' belly, leaning forward and capturing Louis' bottom lip with his teeth. Louis moaned, lord was that the most hottest moan Harry's has ever heard. It was like music to his ears, fuck he was so turned on right now.

"God you're so pretty, Baby" Harry groaned, starting to pant when he felt Louis' hands over his painfully hard c.ock. "please fuck please Lou" Harry pleaded desperately.

"Please what Harry?" Louis asked, innocently. Applying a teasingly amount of pressure to his c.ock with his hand. "You want me to get on my knees and suck on your c.ock, hmm? You'd like that wouldn't you, fucking my mouth until you cum down my throat" Louis filthily whispered into Harry's ears, sucking a pinkish purple brusie on Harry's jaw line and neck.

"Love I'm gonna get in trouble" Harry mumbled, talking about the hickey/ love bite.

"Like I give a shit" Louis snorted, sliding his finger down Harry's waistband. He pulled them out, quickly unbuttoned Harry's jeans, unzipping the zipper. Harry picked up his hips, Louis pulled the skinny jeans though he only pulled it down right above his knees. "Take this off" he whined.

Harry chuckled at his overly adorable pregnant boyfriend. Harry pulls his pants completely off, including his boxers.

Louis grabs Harry's massive c.ock, moving his small hand up and down, he had to use both hands cause shit that thing is massive. Harry groaned, staring down at Louis.

Louis leaned forward, planting a kiss on the tip. He then dragged his tongue up the base to the tip, taking Harry whole. "Oh oh oh fuck" Harry panted, his breath being squeeze out of him, not expecting that movement from Louis.

Louis bobbed his head a couple times, pulling away to catch his breath before taking it back in his mouth. This time he forced all of Harry down his throat, relaxing his muscle.

Harry gaped, mouth wide open, slightly leaning to the left. He bite the knuckle of his index finger, trying to control himself.

Louis pulled away again, coughing. He took a deep breath before wrapping his mouth around Harry's wet c.ock. Breathung through his nose, He bobbed his his head before once more forcing Harry down his throat, he swallowed around Harry, chocking on it.

"Fuck! Holy shit fuckfuckfuck oh my god!" Harry moaned, fidgeting slightly, fingers desperately trying to grasp something. Louis gagged, pulling away, a string of saliva connecting to his mouth and Harry's c.ock.

"Oh god Louis, you're so fucking good with your mouth... Bloody hell baby!" Harry growled through gritted teeth when Louis forces Harry down his throat again, chocking. He keeps his head there longer before pulling away, he swirls his tongue around the tip, wrapping his mouth around it, sucking hard.

"No shit, s-stop Louis g-gonna c-cum if you don't" Harry groaned. Louis didn't stop, instead he sucked Harder, deep throating him. Harry whimpered at the overwhelming feeling, he started bucking his hips up, fucking up into Louis' mouth.

"I'm gonna cum, baby" Harry warned as he continued to fuck Louis' mouth. Louis hummed around Harry's c.ock, the feeling of the vibration on Harry's c.ock, making him cum hard and deep in Louis' mouth, shouting out Louis' name.

Louis pulled away, licking his lips. He climbed on the couch, kissing Harry's lips. "Did you cum in your pants?" Harry asked when he comes back to reality. Louis blushed, nodding his head. "Couldn't help it, you looked hot" He giggled, nibbling at the skin on Harry's jawline.

"Love you three so much"

"We Love you too"

They quickly get cleaned up, Louis in a clean pair of sweat pants.

Louis and Harry then got comfortable on the couch, paying attention to the TV. Louis then let out a shriek, holding his belly.

Harry looked at his boyfriend, who was now sitting up. "What's wrong?"

"They kicked" Louis giggled, smiling wide when he felt another one. Harry's eyes widened, he never really got the chance to feel his boys kick before. Louis grabbed Harry's hands, placing it on his belly.

Harry then felt the strong kick, "oh my god!" He gasped. He leaned forward, kissing the pregnant belly. "My babies are growing up too fast, can't wait to see you guys"

Louis stared down at his, soon to be father, boyfriend, grinning. How did he become so lucky.

+

Yo! What y'all think? Now do you know what I meant.

Louis is so close to giving birth! But don't worry the book is not even close to being done. There will be a book 2 for this but not yet.

Hopefully I can be able to update a couple more chapters to this today. Idk we'll have to see. BTW Louis is 36weeks pregos in this chapter and the next chapter as well.

[934 words]