0.25

Hormones

"Harry you don't love me, I know you don't just admit it!" Louis pouted.

"What are you on about Louis? Seriously you need to go take a nap" Harry placed his hand on Louis' arm.

"No! Don't touch me you asshole!" Louis cursed pushing Harry away.

"Hey now that really hurt, calm down Louis"

"Fuck you, don't tell me to calm down" Louis spat.

Harry was seriously confused but he knew it was hormones. "Stop with the swearing now"

"Don't tell me what to fucking do" Louis mocked.

"You're acting like a child, quite it"

"I'm not acting like a god damn child, you twat"

"Louis" Harry warned.

"What? You are a twat"

"No Louis I'm not, you are"

"Me? A twat? Really Harry? Okay whatever"

"Yes Louis a fucking selfish twat"

"You little bitch, you're the selfish one!"

"Oh shut up! I'm sick and tired of you doing this every single day, it hurts me when you call me that. After every fucking thing I've done for you and my children... I-i don't know what to do anymore" Harry cried.

"Well then leave" Louis mumbled, softly and quiet.

"What?"

"Well then leave, no ones stopping you" Louis' words were emotionless. Harry was shocked, his heart shattering into million of pieces.

"If you won't leave then I will" Louis was turning around but was stopped by Harry , who grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Please stop" Harry sobbed, he was scared he was going to lose him and the twins.

"Harry let go of me please" Louis' voice softened.

Harry shook his head "no no no I don't want to" he pulled Louis in to a tight hug.

"Please baby, calm down I'm not going anywhere, baby, harry let go" Louis begged in a sweet softy tone of voice.

Harry didn't let go and continued to cry in Louis' shoulder, shaking. Louis sighed hugging Harry tight, rubbing his back soothingly.

"Its okay, you're okay" Louis whispered into his ear, pressing a kiss on his cheek. "I love you, I love you so much"

"I-i love you too" Harry cried.

"I know you do, baby" Louis hushed softly, hands playing with his curls.

"How about we go to the bedroom and take a nap" Louis' suggested, slightly pulling away from Harry. Harry nodded, sniffling.

Louis the lead Harry out of the studio and upstairs to the bedroom. Louis laid on the bed waiting for Harry who was stripping off his clothes, leaving his boxers on.

"Come here, I'm sorry" Louis apologized, snuggling into Harry's chest.

"Don't, don't apologize" Harry whispered pecking Louis' lips.

Louis leant forward, pressing his lips a little harder on to Harry's. It was only lips on lips, filled with passion. The room became tense as Harry's hands began to explore.

Louis moaned loving how Harry gently took control, being careful with his belly. Louis sat up, pulling away from the kiss, taking his jumper off.

Harry hovered over Louis, sucking lovebites onto his neck. Louis hummed, his eyes fluttered shut and his small hands feeling up and down Harry's fit body.

∆∆∆

Harry slowly pushed his c.ock through Louis' tight ring, groaning. When he was all the way in, he waiting until Louis gave him the okay to move.

He slowly thrust his hips, capturing Louis' lips with his. He gently rubbed his thighs, showing Louis how much he loves him. Louis whimpered, spreading his legs apart wider.

"So pretty" Harry whispered into Louis' ear, picking up his pace.

"Oh fuck" Louis panted, playing with Harry's curls with one hand. Harry adjusted a bit trying to find the right angle before thrusting faster.

"Oh god Harry ooh fuck yeah right there shit shit uuhhh!" Louis moaned loudly, trying his best not to arche his back. He frantically grabbed something to grab on to, which ended up being the corner of the pillow below his head. "Uh yeah" Harry groaned.

The sound of skin slapping together as Harry thrusts became harder and faster. "Oh my god uuhhh fuck!" Louis cried out in pleasure (not cry like tear and shit).

"Fuck baby you sound so good, so so beautiful" Harry says through gritted teeth.

Louis' mouth goes agape at the amount of pleasure he was receiving, he covered his mouth with his hand. Harry though wasn't so happy about the move and removed Louis' hands away from his mouth. "Shit ngh uuuhhhh!" Louis shouted.

"Arg fucking hell!!" Harry yelled, thrusting into Louis rougher, not wanting the sound of Louis' moans to end.

"I can't I can't oh shit yeah yeah Harry!" Louis was making no sense, too overwhelmed by the rabbit fucking. (Yes they fuck like rabbits, if you don't know what that is search it up).

"Uh uh bloody, fuck I love you harry I love you" Louis was now in tears, sobbing actually. Harry leaned forward, kissing Louis on the lips. "Love you too, baby" he panted against his lips.

His hips never stopping, keeping the same pace. "Mmmm oh fuck!" Louis cried out as he came onto his torso. Harry groaned as he came hard into Louis, holding Louis' hips in place.

He then pulled out, grabbing his shirt and wiping Louis clean. He threw the shirt back to the ground, pulling close to him, draping the blanket over their body.

He pecked his lips, pulling away to stare into Louis' eyes. "What? You creep" Louis giggled, Harry smiled but kept staring in to the deep blue eyes.

"I love you" He says, he meant it and he wanted to show Louis.

"I love you too"

+

Aww this chapter was so fucking cute like I can't even.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Also what do you think will happen in the next chapter?

[964 words]