0.32

(I am skipping if you guys were confuse with the pictures, if there is three picture with different weeks on there it mean whatever number is last then the next chapter will be the number after that.) For this chapter Louis is 35weeks.

In your arms

Harry couldn't wait to go home and be with Louis, be in his arms. He wanted to feel his belly and make sure the boys are okay, and because he was told Louis had a full belly.

Hopefully he can go home without any problems or paps in his face, cause he was sure as hell not in the mood to dealing that shit.

"Hey Harry, one of the guards said the flight is dilated for two to three hours because of a huge weather storm" Michael informed him as he made his way towards him. Harry groaned in fruastraton, rubbing his hands over his face. "I'm sorry mate, I know how badly you wanted to go home to Louis"

Michael then left, leaving to talk to one of the guards. Harry sighed, taking a seat in one of the chairs, in the waiting area. "Are you harry styles? Oh my god you are! Is Louis okay? Please tell me he's okay, and the baby, did he really?" A screech was heard, Harry looked up with a frown to see a girl literally about to cry.

"Uh what?" Harry questioned, confused. "Louis? Is he okay? I heard about the sad news and i'm so sorry, especially for the twins" The girl said, clueless to how confused Harry was.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh so you don't know, I thought Louis told you..."  The girl looked slightly embarrassed, she then took noticed of him. "Its all over social media, Louis had a miscarriage scare"

Harry's eyes bolted wide, like a cartoon. "What?" He was baffled, How come Louis didn't tell him. "Um yeah, he even said it on social media"

At this point Harry was full on sobbing, "oh god I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Hey its alright why don't you just... He's fine" The drummer, Ashton assured the fan, moving her away from a broken and sobbing Harry.

"What Happened?!" Zayn gasped as he went up to Harry, shocked to see Harry shaking and sobbing violently. Harry just shook his head, not being able to form any words.

He, himself had to admit he was exaggerating just a bit but he was stressed out, especially now with all the problems he has already.

Harry took out his phone, clicking on the Instagram icon and going on Louis' profile  and how he regretted as soon as be clicked on the first pucture, it was him lying on the bed, looking so depressed and exhausted, he hand his hands on his belly. Harry then scrolled to read the long essay Louis probably didn't write himself.

'Hey guys,

I know a lot of you have been wondering if the rumors of the miscarriage scare was false, but its not false. Thankfully they are now fine, don't worry. Thanks for those who are supporting me, I really appreciate it, so does the boys! Love you'

"I'm so sorry, Harry" Zayn whispered, he probably peeked and read it from Harry's shoulder. "I just want to go home" He cried, putting his face in Zayn's shoulder. "I know you do, calm down, you will soon"

×××

Harry frowned when he noticed the unrecognized car, that surely wasn't his or Louis', parked in the drive way. He quickly got out of the car and makes his way to the front door, opening it before walking into the house.

He heard voices coming from the living room, following them. He immediately stopped in track, when he saw another man touching HIS Louis (hugging).

"Who the fuck is this?!"

+

Hey! Sorry for the slow update was kinda busy writing other larry fan fiction.

I see some of you are really liking this Fan Fiction, I'm so happy to see that.

QOTD:

Who was the guy touching/ hugging Louis? Can you take a guess.

Comment who you think it was, and give this chapter a cote! Yeah!

[696 words]