0.5

Warningmay contain self harm and other harming things.

(A month later)

Twitter Tweets

Louis lays in bed, after coming home from work and logs in to Twitter.

Louis has been constantly receiving notification and lots of followers.

He decides to go through some on the tweets and comments, which was a bad idea. At first the comments were sweet.

@ cutieHarry

OMG! LOUIS IS SOOO CUTE!!

@ styleslou

Dude let's be honest, they make cute ass couple

@ curlygirly

I demand cute pics and videos!!

@ Larry.Stylinson

HOLY SHIT! YOUR EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SO BLUE!!

@ Beckystyles

@ harry_Styles Louis is so beautiful, you must be proud of yourself

As he continued to scroll. He then finds himself reading tweets about how ugly he is, how fat and worthless he is.

Louis couldn't help but cry as his heart shatters from those hateful tweets. I mean he always knew he was fat and worthless but was it true that Harry doesn't love him.

No it can't be. Harry said that he loved him not so long ago.

Louis turns his phone, closing his eyes shut. He felt guilty for eating that sandwich for lunch today. He gets up from the bed, making his way to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door.

He opens the cabinet, under the sink. He takes out the small gray box, placing it on the sink counter.

He kneels down in front of the toilet, taking two fingers he forces himself to puke out his lunch.

He quickly finishes, flushing the toilet and grabbing the box.

He took out the metal razor blade, placing it against his wrist before gliding it harshly against his flesh.

He continued, reopening healing cuts, creating new ones. He lost count, there was too much to keep track.

He washes the razor blade, putting it back into the box and hiding it in the cabinet under the sink. He cleans himself up, curing his sounds before walking out.

~

(2days later)

"No I'm not hungry, but thank you" Louis states, obviously lying. He hasn't eaten anything for two days.

"What's wrong? Are you upset?" Harry questions.

"Nothings wring and I'm not upset. I'm just feeling sick is all" Louis says.

"Okay, do you want me to go over there?"

"No it's fine, Harry. Don't worry" Louis ushered.

"Alright, I'll call you later, I hope you feel better, love you" Harry murmurs through the phone.

"Bye I love you too" Louis hangs up before Harry could say anything anything else.

To be continued...

Sorry if its short

+

[423 words]