0.31

Harry reaches out to Louis

After running out of the hotel room, to get some air, Harry returns with red puffy eyes. He takes out his phone and dials Louis' number.

He waits impatiently, letting out a sigh of relief when its answered, though it wasn't the person he wanted to speak to.

'Fuck its you, thank god you called! '

"Who's this?" Harry questions with a frown.

'I'm one of Louis' mate, L-... Louis what in the world are doing, give me that, fucking hell give it to me... God to the room now!! '

'Sorry for that, I'm Liam.'

"Oh okay, why do you have my boyfriends phone?"

'Because I took it away from him, he was reading tweets about him and not the good ones and also he was looking up ways to kill himself without harming the twins'

Harry's heart shattered, "c-can I talk to him?"

'I hope so... I'll go talk to him... Louis!... Someone wants to speak with you... Louis? Really?! Really?!! Get off of there, Louis I swear to god if you don't calm down I'll whoop you... [Louis: 'shut up, liam! I fucking hate you']... Louis chill! Sit on the bed, no on the bed, Louis stop playing, you're gonna hurt the babies...'

'I'm sorry harry, he won't listen...could you call tomorrow?'

"I have a concert to attend and a meet and greet"

'Fuck... Let me try and get him on the phone then'

After what felt like forever, Louis finally answers. "Louis? Baby fuck I'm sorry, please don't hurt yourself" Harry couldn't help but tear up.

'Harry why are you calling me, especially now. You couldn't have called earlier or even leave a fucking text'

"I know baby I'm sorry. I just thought that you were mad and wanted to be left alone, I'm so fucking sorry, I love you so much," Harry cried in to the phone.

'Yeah I was mad and wanted to be left alone but I would've picked up, I'm not that fucked up'

"I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again, just please don't hate me Louis, I'll do anything for you to not hate." Harry desperately begged, curling up on the bed.

'I don't hate you, you know I could never hate you... I'm just disappointed I guess'

"I'm sorry, I love you so much... I will never do it again I promise, please don't leave me, never leave please. I don't know what I'll do if you left me... Please forgive me, baby," Harry was full on sobbing and shaking, the thought of being alone without Louis, scared him.

'Harry please calm down, I won't leave you, I promise... I forgive but you have to calm down, take deep breath for me, love'

Harry did, taking a deep breath before releasing it,he repeated the process until he was relaxed.

'Better?'

"Yeah, thank you"

'Its alright... You should probably go to bed, I'll make sure to send a text or a call tomorrow'

"Okay, night Lou and tell the boys I love them and give them a kiss for me, I love you"

'I will, night Harry... Oh and I love you too always will, I'll always be beside you'

+

Woop! Hey guys!

What a touching chapter, right. I loved writing this chapter, the ending is so cute.

What did you guys think?

QOTD:

When do you think Louis' water will break?

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, also if you like this book then follow me for even more books like this.

[593 words]