0.42

Don't take pictures

"Louis! Babe, we should go out, as a family. Its been a while and its the boys birthday tomorrow." Harry says walking into the bedroom with Alex in his arms.

"What did you have in mind?" Louis questions, putting his book down to look at Harry. "I don't know I was thinking the aquarium" Harry murmured, making his way towards the bed. Louis hummed, "okay if thats what you want we can."

×××

Louis giggled when Alex  tried grabbing the fish through the glass, pouting when he couldn't. With his bottom lip sticking out, he looked at Louis, his hands opened, indicating he doesn't have the fish.

"Aww where's the fishy?" Louis joked, pouting playfully. Alex shrugged, "did he run away?" Alex nodded at that. Harry chuckled, shaking his head.

Alex did talk, a little bit though he doesn't talk much, he's quiet and shy. Daniel, however loves to talk and meet new people, he's very social and hyper.

"Dada Dada fishy!" Daniel squealed, trying to get Harry's attention. Harry smiled when he sees a big blue fish in front of an amused looking Daniel. "Its a big fish, isn't Danny?" Harry mumbled pressing a peck on Daniels cheek. 

"Ouchi" Alex mumbled, looking down at his Index finger then back at the red fish who opened and closed his mouth. Alex then placed his finger back on the glass , in front of the fish "ouchi" he says once again. Louis smiled at how adorable he looked.

"Wanna go see the dolphins?" Louis asked Alex, who lifted his head up from Louis' shoulder, jumping up and down as he chanted "dolphy dolphy dolphy".

Harry and Louis then began walking, looking for the dolphin area.

"papa dolphy!" Alex exclaimed, extremely excited. Louis his way to the huge tank, looking at how happy Alex was to see the dolphins. They were Alex's favorite.

Alex placed both of his hands on the glass, looking so amused. He giggled when a dolphin swim in front of him.

After a couple of hours of walking around and looking at sea creatures, Harry and Louis were now leaving, each holding a calm baby.

As they walked, Daniel saw a big store that had hundreds of candy displayed on the window and the sign looked so pretty. He wanted it. "Dada!" He squealed because candy was his favorite. He pointed to the candy shop. "You want candy?" Harry questioned. Daniel nodded.

"Let's go get candy Lou"

×××

"First the ice cream then candy"  Louis says, giving Daniel his chocolate ice cream. Daniel sat beside his daddy and began digging in. Alex hated walking and preferred to be carried. Louis held Alex in his lap, handing him a gummy worm, Alex happily chewed on it without any word. Harry stared at him with a smile on his face, Alex was so different from his brother. Alex looked around the pretty room as he quietly chewed on the gummy. Alex was alot like Louis, quiet and shy but when you pissed him or upset his daddies he can be very scary.

"Danny could you give Alex some?" Louis asked Daniel, who nodded. Louis scooped some ice cream, feeding it to alex, who finished his gummy worm. Alex opened his mouth, taking the cold substance in his mouth. He immediately made a face that made Louis and Harry laugh. Alex kept the ice cream in, until it melted.

"Papa gimme" Daniel mumbled, making grabbing hands at him. Louis handed him the spoon. Daniel hopped off of the seat, making way where his papa and brother sat. He scooped some ice cream into his spoon before feeding it to his brother, who made the same face. "You don't like it?" Harry chuckled, Alex eyes her watery, his face returning to normal when the cold ice cream melted.

They left the shop after they had finished their ice cream, Louis holding two bags of candy, which belonged to the boys. They walked quietly, side by side .

That was until paparazzi's decided to ruin it by taking pictures. Louis didn't like it one bit, picking up alex, he walked faster. The paparazzi 's continued to click away, getting closer to them. "Please don't take pictures" Louis says, sighing when they ignored.

"Louis Louis over here!"

"Harry!"

"Louis are you and Harry engaged?!"

"Harry is it true you cancelled your tour to be with your family?"

"Louis stop being such a bitch and let us take pictures of the boys!"

The shouts were overwhelming, especially to Alex. He hugged Louis tightly, crying in fear. "P-papa!" He sobbed, Louis covered his face with his hand, blocking the rude scary people.

"Fuck off!" Louis hissed. "Ignore them Louis" Harry whispered in his ear, Louis rolled his eyes at him.

Finally the car is in sight, they hurried to get there.

"Louis just answer a question, when are you and Harry gonna get married?"

All of those marriage questioned stressed Louis out. He tried to control his emotions, holding back the tears.

When they finally got in the car, the boys in their car seat, strapped up. Harry finally spoke, "I told you so many times to never acknowledge them but you did it anyways"

"I couldn't help it okay... I'm not use to this, I don't want them taking pictures of the boys, Alex is terrified of them." Louis stated, motioning to the still crying Alex. "I know but you could've just ignored them, until we got in car. You probably scared when you yelled." Harry argued, now driving on the road.

"Oh so its my fault, okay" Louis snorted, looking out the window. "I never said it was your fault. Why are you so worked up about this?"

"Because Harry I hate it when someone asks me about marriage, its F.ucking stupid!"

Harry stayed quiet, those word struck him hard. He let out a deep breath, focussing on the road. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" Louis apologized, Harry Just shrugged.

"Papa candy!" Daniel shouted, trying to get Louis' attention. "I'll give you a gummy for now, when we get he you can have the bag" Louis murmured, handing Daniel and Alex, who stopped cry, a gummy worm.

When they got home Harry was the first one out, leaving Louis to deal with the kids. Louis sighed as he struggled to open the front door. "Danny open the door please"

Daniel grabbed the door knob, opening the door. Louis thanked him, walking in and kicking the door close. "How about you guys watch TV and ill give you a bag so you can both share" Louis mumbled as he put the boys down handing Daniel the bag.

He then made is way upstairs and into his and Harry's shared bedroom. "Are you mad?"

Harry ignored him. "Harry please don't ignore me, I said I'm sorry" Louis sighed, sitting next to Harry who flinched away.

"How long? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because Harry you loved it, you loved talking about getting married... I didn't want to upset you" Louis said. "Obviously I was gonna be upset, you don't want to marry me Louis"

"But that doesn't mean I don't love you... I just think that it's too early, that's all" Louis stated, it was half true but he still left guilty. "Bullsh.it! What's so bad about marriage?"

"It ruins relationships Harry! Especially with your career, its just not going to work. I just don't see myself getting married." Louis said. "So you're saying we're not going last"

"No that's not what I meant! Could you just F.ucking listen to me! I don't want to get married because its a load of bullsh.it, marriage is filled with yelling and crying and divorce." Louis groaned, getting frustrated.

"Whatever, I'm done talking about this."

+

Sorry for the slow update, next chapter, hopefully will be up soon. 

[1311 words]